- Eleventh Leave.

Leaves of autumn.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Kyungsoo has never felt happier, hand in hand with Park Chanyeol as they walked by the Han River’s side. They had a nice meal together, some iced coffee and cheese cake for desert, and Chanyeol even bought him a silver bracelet as they made their way towards the river.

Kyungsoo has definitely never been happier. The conversation flowed smoothly, no awkwardness detected as they made inside jokes and shared nostalgic stories. They had so much in common, it was only fair that they made sense together. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, it was meant to be.

 

“Kyungsoo! Chanyeol!” Kyungsoo had to stop for a moment to make sure the voices in his head weren’t playing tricks on him, as he heard both his and Chanyeol’s names being called out loudly from somewhere around them.

“You guys, wait!” The voice was heard once again before Jongdae and Baekhyun both appeared out of nowhere in front of their visions.” I told Baek I recognized your massive head, Chan!”

“Jongdae.” Kyungsoo acknowledge them, his tone reflecting a clear lack of enthusiasm. “Baekhyun.”

“Hey guys, what a weird coincidence!” Chanyeol exclaimed, clearly as taken aback as Kyungsoo was, and definitely not excited with the new unwelcomed company they seemed to be having.

“I thought you were bedridden and couldn’t hang out outside today, Chan.” Jongdae glared at the taller, eyeing both of his friends with heavy judgmental feline like eyes.

“Why are you guys holding hands?” Baekhyun questioned, eyes fixed on their linked hands. Chanyeol lowered his gaze down to look at Kyungsoo’s smaller hand in his, before letting it go softly and curling his hand back to his side.

“Kyungsoo was cold.” Kyungsoo gritted his teeth. He couldn’t believe his lousy luck, this was his first date with Chanyeol and now he was forced to share it with none other than Byun Baekhyun and Kim Jongdae. They should’ve just stayed at Chanyeol’s apartment in the first place, watching a boring movie together at home as they lazily kissed and cuddled sounded like a literal wet dream at that moment. “I was tired, but Kyungsoo passed by and offered to buy me a meal, I couldn’t say no to that Jongdae-ah.”

“Why didn’t you call us then?”

“I was going to but—“

“But what Park Chanyeol?”

“Yeah, why didn’t you call us?”

“Because we simply didn’t want to.” Kyungsoo couldn’t stop himself from saying that, not caring one bit as Jongdae dramatically gasped and Baekhyun’s eyes doubled in size. “We need to go you guys, see you some other time.”

Kyungsoo grabbed a mortified looking Chanyeol’s arm, and dragged him as much as he possibly could away from their two best friends that equally stood frozen to their spots in utter and complete shock.

Chanyeol was quickly brought back from his daze, cracking a wide toothy grin and speeding up their pace until they were both practically running away from their friends.

It was an awfully dramatic and quite immature behavior, but Kyungsoo didn’t care, and so did Chanyeol. They run and run until they could no longer breathe properly, with laughter in the mixture, Kyungsoo felt like he was going to choke to death. The adrenaline made them feel high, as images of Jongdae and Baekhyun gaping at their disappearing figures haunted them like ghosts and made them laugh even harder than before.

“I’m not sharing my time with you, Park Chanyeol.” Chanyeol blinked at him with a breathtaking smile. “I’m not sharing it with anyone.” Kyungsoo deadpanned. Big round eyes determined and heart shaped lips slightly curved into a pout. He couldn’t believe it was actually him saying those sappy words. Kyungsoo has turned into an entirely different person ever since their little love game began. He no longer felt in control of his actions.

“So,” Chanyeol closed the gap between their bodies with a teasing smirk before continuing. “When are you going to trip and kiss me again?”

Kyungsoo blushed at that, but instead of giving a witty comeback, the smaller boy grabbed Chanyeol’s hair and pulled him down for a kiss. He felt high again, Chanyeol’s lips on his made him feel like he was on cloud nine, and from the taller male’s reaction, the feeling was mutual.

He was no longer going to waste time, his time with Chanyeol was limited after all. It was ed up, and usually logical Kyungsoo would've felt extremely offended to be put in a situation where he was the other man, the dirty secret, the second choice. He couldn’t help it; however, he was far too intoxicated with Chanyeol’s devilish charm to think logically anymore.

He closed his eyes and kissed Chanyeol even harder, for now Park Chanyeol was his, and everything was right with the world. Logic and pride were casted to the side until further notice.

 

 

 

                                                      ♭

 

 

 

“What’s going on with Kim Jongin, Xing?” A determined Luhan questioned as soon as a troubled looking Yixing stepped out of the kitchen and made his way towards him. “I know you two got forced to play husbands, but I thought it was all for show? I had no idea you two had a storyline. Let alone beef this early on in your relationship.”

“Luhan, I really don’t feel like talking.” The pale male took his shirt off before positioning himself in front of the pool, taking a diving position and ignoring Luhan’s existence.

“I don’t really with him, Xing. I know he’s an , so you can rest assured that I’m on your side, whatever the case might be.” A splash of pool water made Luhan recoil his body a bit with a grimace on his face. Yixing was still ignoring him as he swam further away from him.

“Zhang Yixing, I’m talking to you!”

“Drop it, Lu.” Luhan was not going to drop it. He walked around the pool towards his stubborn friend, and kneeled down next to his figure once he got closer to him. He thought about pushing for it a bit further, but decided against it, they had other things to discuss, therefore, he opted to let the ‘Kim Jongin kitchen beef’ slide for now in favor of a far more important issue.

“What’s going on with Park Chanyeol then?” Yixing tensed at the mention of his lover’s name, brown eyes avoiding every possible contact with his friend’s fixed glare.

“Nothing.” Luhan raised a brow, challenging Yixing to explain further. “Really, nothing’s going on Luhan. Chan is a bit upset over this engagement, rightfully so, but it’s all good. So, don’t worry about it.”

“Why did you call me then? You practically begged me to come see you?”

“Because I missed you, Lu.” Yixing sounded sincere but Luhan could tell there was another reason beside Yixing randomly missing him and wanting to see him. “You said you were in a nearby town, and I suggested Luhan, suggested, never actually begged, for you to drop by.”

“Yixing, you literally asked me to drop by every morning as long as I’m in Changsha.”

“Yes, Lu, because I miss you, and I want to spend some quality time with you while you’re here.” Yixing dived into the water right after saying that, pushing his body further away from Luhan again.

“I don’t do threesomes, Xing.” Luhan made sure to say that out loud, making sure Yixing heard him loud and clear underneath the water. “Especially not with Kim Jongin involved.” Yixing pushed his head out of the water surface, pure terror mixed up with a bit of confusion plastered all over his pale face.

“What?”

“You heard me, Xing.” Luhan walked back to the table where his sweet cocktail awaited him. “If you don’t fill me in with what’s going on, I’m going to have to make my own story.”

“By the way, how are things with that Sehun guy? You guys—“

“Don’t even try to shift it back to me.” Luhan rolled his eyes before putting his black shades on. He took a sip from his cocktail before bringing his phone out of his pocket, busying himself as he scrolled down through notifications and ignored a perplexed looking Yixing.

“Luhan…” Yixing called out softly, hoping his best friend wasn’t mad at him for bringing him all the way here only to give him little to no explanation whatsoever to what the hell was happening.

“It’s too cold Yixing, please get out of that pool.” Luhan shared without sparing Yixing a glance. “I know it’s your business and you want me out of it.” Yixing pushed his body out of the pool, feeling the freezing cold of autumn engulf him whole. “But I’m simply worried about you, little brother.”

“I know, and I love you for that.” Luhan scoffed, putting his phone on the table and standing to hand Yixing a towel to quickly cover his shaking body up. “I’m just not really in a mindset where I can spill tea with you, Lu. I just need you to be here for me, and once I’m ready, you’ll be the first one I’ll reach out for.”

“Alright, I’ll come by every morning like you requested.”

“Thank you.” Yixing gave his friend a dimpled smile, and Luhan answered with a muffled humph.

“I’ll take my leave for now though, I can’t stay here any longer, Xing. Not with Kim Jongin lurking around.” Luhan took his phone, reached to swiftly hug Yixing and then made his way towards the exit gate.

“Lu, why do you hate him so much?”

“Trust me, I don’t care enough about him to hate him.” Luhan snorted as he walked away. “But, by the look of it, you got a taste yourself of what Jongin is made of this morning. I’m pretty sure you’re not fond of him yourself, Xing.”

“Oh, but—“

“Ciao, Xing. Call me if you need anything.” Yixing simply stared at Luhan’s back as the older male moved further and further away from him, until his figure completely disappeared from Yixing’s vision. Yixing felt cold all of sudden, really cold. He shifted his gaze towards Jongin’s room.

The balcony door was clearly opened, but fully covered with thick velvety curtains that swayed rhythmically with the winds.

Yixing had no idea whether Jongin was in his room or not, after their little confrontation in the kitche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter