Prank

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-yul Im scared”  Yoona said and she’s shivering in fear.

“Shh, I promise, we will escape here.” Yuri assured her. Even she’s scared too.

Hours ago..

“Yoong let’s play hide and seek okay? When you found me I will treat you an ice cream at ajushi’s place, deal?” the older said to her best friend. They are in the park. They’re always here when their parents were not home, and it’s often. And the ice cream stall in front of the park is the one they always stopped by. The ajushi there is kind, He always give them treats and later on they’ve got closer.

“deal! I want a chocolate ice cream later okay?” Yoona said confidently and Yuri just smirked.

“after I counted ten okay? 1…2…3..” Yuri immediately searching for a hiding place, she saw an abandoned house, She was hesitant at first but its like someone dictated her and go inside not caring if its scary or dangerous. That time Yuri is hypnotized.

“Ready?! Here I come!” the younger girl start searching her best friend. But after 30 minutes there still no sign of her. She go to the ice cream stall.

“Oh Yoona, where’s Yuri?” The ajushi greeted her. But she sighed and sit silently in the nearby bench. The ajushi sit next to her and patted her head. The younger girl look at him.

“Were playing hide and seek and she said if I found her she will treat me an ice cream. B-but until now she’s nowhere to be seen” She explained with teary eyes. The ajushi smiled.

“Now, now, you know that Yuri is good in hiding right? So it’s a challenge for you to find her, here's a clue, there's an abandoned house behind the park, what if she's there, and when you do that I’ll give the two of you a free ice cream, okay?” The girl smiled widely and nodded.

“Okay ajushi! Chocolate for me!” She run and tried searching again. She found the abandoned house, she is hesitant at first but

“Yoong!” She heard a scream coming from the house.

“Yul!” She run fast and come inside the house, she searched for Yuri but unknown to her there’s a man standing in her back and the next thing she knew is nothing.

**

Yoona’s P.O.V

“Yoong.. Yoong..wake up”  I groaned and opened my eyes, the first thing I saw is Yuri.

“Yul! My god im so worried!” I tried to hug her but my hands are tied, as well as Yuri’s. I tried to used a magic but nothing happens.

“This rope is anti-magic, Im sorry Yoong I don’t know that this house is the headquarter of bad guys.” The older looked down.

“It’s okay Yul, important is I found you, so we need to come outside fast because ajushi told me that we have a free ice cream” I said trying to lift the atmosphere and Yuri smiled genuinely. We smiled at each other, Yuri’s presenceis enough to make me feel secure.

“Where are they?” but suddenly familiar voice echoed in the hall.

Author’s P.O.V

“I think that voice is.. sounds familiar” Yuri said and looked at Yoona. They are both clueless until the door opens. They saw a familiar face standing there with the bad guys standing behind him.

“Yoong, you found her. good job” He smiled at them

“A-ajushi, what is the meaning of this?” Yuri cant believe that the man they’ve trusted is the mind of all this. He laughed as long as his men.

“Well, its quite good acting a good ajushi you know.” He smiled and Yoona got scared. Actually Yoona seems strong but she easily got scared thanks to Yuri she can overcome that.

“Acting? So all this time, you’re just acting?” Yuri is now glaring at him. She tried to attack him but an invisible wall stopped her. He’s an ability user.

“You see, both of you are damned rich, so if I kidnapped you without a plan that’s a reckless choice, knowing that your parents are powerful, so why don’t act first right?” He laughed again and whisper something to one of his men. And by that they left. Lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter