Titania

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

“so we need to do it fast, it’s almost my nap time” I looked at my watch and then to her. Actually she’s good, better than I expected. But  as always, everything has their weakness, and so am i.

“what?! Here I am, trying my hard to figured out what you really are and you! All you think is your nap time?!” wait.. what’s with her and her temper? She looks… different.

“ooohh, chill there lady..” I tried to lift the mood up because I feel something really strange.

“seriously, I don’t like to do this but…nevermind its almost your nap time right?” she smirked so evilly? I mean what’s really with her? Then she bring a paper out then unfolded it, read the content silently and smile like the paper has something funny.

“what is that? And how come it is related to my nap time?” I asked curiously, she just ignored my question and read some of the content,this time out loud.

“she was in the hospital for 3 days now and still unconscious” she read, and I got froze. No it cant be. Please.

“you need to go to another country.” Stop that! I want to scream but I cant do anything.

“she was scared…” stop! I cant control myself anymore, I want to blocked that! no please, dont! “she was scared of you”

“aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!”

Victoria’s P.O.V

“aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!” after she screamed I feel my feet so cold, I look at the ground and in just span of time the ground got freeze. I looked at her and she has this scary, lost and regret? In her eyes. Then the people screamed also. I look around and see some ice spike all around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter