Revelation

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One’s P.O.V

“Please, stop this, stop all of this you don’t know what Jessi can do! She might…she might unleash the thing that she burried long time ago.” Tiffany said in shaky voice, she needs to be strong but how?

“I know it too well Tiff, don’t you remember? I witnessed it with my own two eyes, how she—“

“She did that because of you! If you didn’t say those words she wouldn’t do that anyways, you provoke her!”

“provoke? What I’ve said that day was all true, because of her why my father died! If not because of her family, my father would never leave me!” she went to Jessica and whispered something, Jessica’s eyes turned into dark blue then without a second, she stood in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany’s P.O.V

I don’t know what Dara said, but after that I got shock when she stood right in front of me, with her eyes that is so blank, blank as a dead ocean.

“Jessi ..” I touch her cheek, and I feel that my body is getting weak, my knees cant hold it any longer, it feels like I cant stand anymore no.. this is Alchemist power.. when I feel that my body is going down she suddenly disappear and the next thing I knew is the pain I feel in my stomach, and I flew meters away. I groaned in pain, clutching my damaged stomach, im still not recovering from the sudden kick when I feel my body being lifted, and I cant breathe, I tried to open my one eye, and I saw her, in front of me again, clutching my neck, looking at me with her lost eyes.

“J-Jessi, h-honey plea—“ She throws away and I feel the pain in my back this time, meeting the tree not so far from her.

“Fany-yah! Sica! O my gosh what are you doing!”

“What did you do?!”

“Fany!” I heard the gang screaming, I opened my eyes weakly and saw Yoona, Seohyun and Sooyoung surrounded me, checking my bruises I guess, I look at their back and saw the others guarded me, from her. She is beside Dara again. Meters away from us. Dara is just smirking.

“Fany are you okay?”

“Fany unnie..”

“Je-Jessi, please *cough* she..she needs our..help *cough*” I cough some blood, I still feel the pain in my whole body.

No One’s P.O.V

“Sshh, don’t talk Fany unnie, I need do your bruises and broken bones, unnies help me we need to find a safer place for me to heal Fany unnie” Seohyun said to Yoona and Sooyoung and they just nodded, they sneak out unnoticed.

*back to the others and Jessica*

“What’s your problem Sica?! Don’t you know that you just attacked Tiffany?! Your girlfriend?!” Hyoyeon blurted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter