i can feel you~

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s P.O.V

After the marathon game, and the drama inside the infirmary the festival continued. But before the next game starts, its time to enjoy the booths, stalls and mini cafés of the Institute! We separated according to, of course couples.. The three pairs ditched me and Tiffy! Also the maknae go somewhere else T.T.. well that’s a fake crying face HEHE now I have a free ALONE time with my Stephie <3

“Tiff! Where do you wa- eh?” Where is that mushroom! I look around for her.. like a lost kitten searching for her master.

 “Tiff?” I looked in one of the café. Negative.

“You here?” I looked under the bench. Negative.

“Steph?!” I raised the pink booth who sells pink stuffs in a chance that she’s there, but still, Negative.

I gained some weird looks from the outsiders but I don’t care! My Tiffy was lost. "you sure your not the one who were lost?" my brain asked me sarcastically and i brush it off. damned brain having a time in mocking me!!

“Where are you Tiffy~?” I keep mumbling that question with teary eyes, *sniff* where is she??

Another minutes of searching everywhere, but nothing! Until I heard some chuckles in a bench next to a big tree. And as acurious cat I went there silently.

“What am i? a spy? Hmm. well I feel like one, like a Bond girl!” I laughed and pose like a Bond girl who’s on a mission. But when I take a look, my blood boils instantly. I know Im an ice user but I don’t think cooling my brain is not an option. Especially when you’re searching like crazy to YOUR Tiffy, and saw HER talking to a GUY. I repeat a GUY!

“Oh youre there. I keep looking for you seeing you talking to him. Nice one Tiffany. Next time tell me when you want to ditched me okay? So I don’t lose an energy.” I said coldly. I saw shocked on her face, but I care less. I saw a smirk to that guy and i promise to all magicians that I will erase that smirk! you !!. I glared at him and he looked everywhere but me. Tsk. Coward dumbjerk!! But seriously Im pissed. No Im angry. And to top it all. Im hurt.

“No Jess-“ I cut her words by raising my hand telling her not to explain. I smiled bitterly and turn my back away.

**

“I will ruined that face! He has the guts to smirk at me? ME? The ICE PRINCESS? Who the hell he think he is?! He is such an !” I ranted while eating an ice cream in the food court. No one dares to come near me or near my table because of the atmosphere surrounded me.

“why is it cold like winter?” one girl asked and when she looked at me I glared at her and she runs away. Scared maybe?

“Grr. I will punch his face thousand time and kick his balls and freeze him to death! I will make sure he will borrow a face to a dog! I will-“

“Yow Sica! What’s with that face and mumbling?” Sooyoung and Hyoyeon saw me and joined to my table. I shook my head and not uttering a word and continue eating my ice cream.

“Don’t talk huh? But you’re like you will kill somebody, who's the lucky person?” Hyoyeon teased me. I sighed annoyingly remembering that GUY!

“Yes like that look.” They both laugh at me and I glared at them. They stop but still chuckling silently.

“Tsk. By the way where are the others?” I asked them.

“Yoonyul, well they’re pranking I guess? Or clinging to each other like no tomorrow. Juhyun of course researching for something, are thousand books not enough for her brain to handle?”Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung who is now eating my icecream. I just looked at her weirdly.

“Where’s the dandyu? “ I asked again and sighed. Boring.

“I don’t know, they are too short to be seen.” Sooyoung said and not a while she received a powerful smacked in her head.

“Who do you call short huh shikshin?” Sunny said appearing out of nowhere together with Taeyeon. She sitted next to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter