IA.ability users

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m on my home, tossing a coin while walking to an alley, because it’s a shortcut to my apartment.. when I heard a deep voice echoing through the walls.

“hey pretty girl, wanna play?” a man said with his creepy evil voice and he chuckled..

“please no!” I also heard a lady said with pleading voice.. i walk some more and I saw a shadow of a man, trapping a girl with his hand in the wall, while playing a knife to her face. Aish, people these days..

“will you please stop mister? You’re scaring her” I said with my cold voice still tossing a coin. He turned to my direction and gave me a disgusting smirk and now walking to my direction.

“what if I said no huh? A girl like you should not walking in an alley like this, its danger—“ I throw a rusted can to his face, what?? His annoying! Telling me what I’m going to do!! His getting on my nerves! I take a look at the lady who is now sitting on the ground, hmm kinda familiar.

“ what the did you do!” oh I forgot the ogre, he’s on his feet while holding his bleeding nose, he saw a blood and glare at me.

“My nose is bleeding because of you! !” he shouted once again, tsk what is he? A mad girl?!

“well because you are..” I toss the coin towards him, and he flew to the wall creating a little crack “tsk, annoying” I walked towards the girl and when she looks up she knocks my head! Yeah she’s so familiar!

“I told you not to use your powers Jessi!” she stood up and pinch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter