interesting

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So the three of you are the last who will play?” The kid leader asked the girl beside her who is spacing out. after 2 minutes.....

“Aish, why did I expect for an answer to an ice princess that is frozen?” sarcastically Taeyeon answered herself.

“Don’t talk about me when I am actually beside you, midget” before Taeyeon retorted Jessica speak again. “And for your answer, its obvious pabo” Sica got a smirked on her face before looking at her back because she smelled the scent of her beloved mushroom.

“Honeey!!” she jump and grab her lover for a tight hug.

“Jessi its only 10 minutes after I went to the council, and here you are hugging me like I was gone for so many years” Tiffany girlfriend but still hug her.

“Stop that, you make us puke” Yuri said and sit beside Taeyeon.

“Where’s the others?” Taengoo asked again, but this time she asked Yuri, she had enough sarcastic answers from the ice queen.

“Sunny and Juhyun are still in the council, checking the details for the Magic parade, Soohyo are strolling and eating for sure, and my Yoong is…”

“Here! Im here!” The Alligator shouted and in instant she’s on the lap of Yuri telling each other so many sugar words.

“ Aigoo~~ “ Taeyeon sighed and  put her chin above her two hands, wishing that the PDA in front of her will end SOON..ER.

..

Jessica’s P.O.V

“Jessica!! You can do it!”

“You only have to be cold and its over!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter