S-class

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is actually the second chapter but i forgot to post it because excitement got into me and posted the "magic festival" chapter instead HAHA mianhe~

this is all about the introduction of "S-class". Dont worry Im currently doing the latest chapter.Hope you enjoy this one :)

***

Tiffany’s P.O.V

“Jessi, get up honey we’re going to be late” I gently said while patting her , this is the best way to wake her up immediately, I know it’s weird because if someone do that to me I think I don’t wake up because it’s to gentle, well she’s really weird though.

“hmm, but where’s my morning kiss?” she said while smiling but her eyes are still closed. I giggled, I cant imagine this girl to be that so called “ice princess”.

“ laters baby, go take a bath I’ll wait downstairs okay? Don’t take long!” I playfully smacked her , and walked downstairs.

Jessica’s P.O.V

After I do my morning rituals, I go downstairs and walked to the living room. This apartment is huge, thanks to our parents. It is a two storey apartment located 7 blocks away from school, me, tiff, and 7 others are living in an exclusive subdivision, thanks again to our parents.

“tiff let’s go!” I said and pick my car key and my bag.

**

As long as our feet set on the ground all the students look at us, some are whispering, some are screaming our names and some are scared to death. I held Tiffany’s hand and we take our way to the special place for the top 7 students of IA.

“tsk. They’re not superstars you know” I heard a man said  to his two friends, I stop but tiffany hold my hand tighter.

“don’t jessi” she gently said to me and I calmed down.i sighed and continue to walk.

“why? Because they’re rich? And your so called “ ice princess ” Her ability is ordinary, just an ice maker” and then he laugh mocking me, and his two friends laugh also. The other students just keep their mouth shut, this is the first time they saw someone mocked one of the members of Special Class. Not to mention the top 1, Jessica Jung.

“But Tiffany-shi is a chic you know? She has a nice , for sure she just played a good student” They laighed again.that’s it! I turned and instantly Im in front of him, I held his collar and lift him up. One of his friend throw a bunch of knives but it stopped and floated before it hits me, his other friend can control earth and punch a big rock towards my back but like the knives I instantly stop it. The students gasped, and feel the tension around. Im still holding him and I saw frighten to his eyes, tsk, just a coward .

“Jessi, please stop, let’s go. “ tiffany went to my side and gently rubbed my arms, I put him down, as well as the knives and the rock, but he is still in my grasps.

“ is it me or the atmosphere seems so much colder? “ one of the student whisper while rubbing her sides.

 “remember this jerk, mocked me all you want, but never talk s about Tiffany” my eyes turned into blue and Im freezing his collar, the ice is moving to his body and to his face, he is squirming and hold both my wrists, he is a fire user and tried to used his power but to no avail.

“Jessica!” tiffany shouted and hug me from the side, “please let him go, c’mon” she gently said. I calmed down and my eyes turned into normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter