Alchemist vs Racer

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon’s P.O.V  

While Im searching, the dimension suddenly broke. And we are now back to the original ground surrounded by bunch of people. What is this?! A concert?!

I look around and found the other representatives carry by their members. So Wooyoung lost the game. Ahh! That’s why the dimension broke. I looked at him and frowned. What happened to him? Bruises all over his body as if beaten by a group of gangsters.

After they out. I saw the finish line in the middle of theground.

“ Okay last two standers! We have a sudden change of rules! You saw the finish line right? All you have to do is to stop your opponent in reaching the finish line! You can do whatever you want but this second game only lasted for 15 minutes! The time starts.NOW!”

“Alchemist of S-class.” I turn around and found a person standing meters away from me. I think she’s a girl, with tomboyish style.

“Who are yo-“ Now she is in front of me. She’s fast. Super fast.

“Im amber but call me “racer” “ in split second, no its nanosecond, she’s behind me.

“And Im the person who will defeat you” She whispered and when im going to face her she’s nowhere to be found. But I can still feel her.

“Amber Lui, or “Racer” She’s really fast and can multiply herself using her speed. But don’t underestimate her clones, unlike the impostors in the mirror dimension they have the same power as hers. She’s Gamma – the Gamma clan can only use one ability. So they can focus and specialize that ability. they are the best in using that one ability.”

She’s tough, and I like it. "Not bad, I think this marathon game is not lame as I expected” I smirked and observed carefully. But suddenly.

“Ah!” I got hit in the back. I turned but she’s not there.

“Aw!” another hit in my side.

“What the!” now in the stomach, I kneeled and groan in pain.

“What now alchemist?” She whispered again and I tried to punch her behind me but I just feel the air. I tasted my own blood.She's good.

“You know I can reach the finish line in no time, but where is the fun right?” She’s now in front of me, I looked upward and saw many clones of her. I stand up and smiled at her. She backed off and look at me.

“why you're looking like a minion who is looking to his banana??Are you going to eat me?” I joked around and she smirked. She went to her clones and now where is she? I cant tell the difference because they have the same power level.

“Let me tell you a little secret alchemist, if you find out who’s the real me, my clones will be gone. But how can you know?” They said in unison. Tsk. This is going to be hard.

Jessica’s P.O.V

Im worried about taeyeon, not because she cant defeat Amber but the thought of losing her own control. You see taeyeon is a great ability user, she can used two or three abilities but she cant control one ability. She suffered enough to master that one ability of her.

I look worriedly to the person with hood in the fairy (x). And although that person face is not to be seen I know she's also looking at me. Yes, that person is “she”.

“Titania” I whispered and averted my eyes to the fight. Tiffany give me a back hug, I leaned and close my eyes. Her warmth calmed me down and I relax my tense body.

“It’s alright Jessi. I know she’s already here, don’t worry about me okay?” She whispered to me and I smiled. Tiffany surely feel her presence but im still worried knowing, that person is targeting her.

“ Thanks Tiff.” I rubbed her arms that are hugging me.

"AWW! the ants bite me!" Sooyoung exaggerately said. We look at her and she smiled wiggling her brows. This dorky giant!

"get a room!!" Yuri joined the giant in teasing us.

"YAh! Yoona! Hyoyeon! stop your dorky lovers or I'll froze t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter