Electric Shock

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Next Day.

Jessica’s P.O.V

“So their next?” Me and Tiffany are waiting for the others in the café inside the school. For the first time in history. Yes we are early, Im early, don’t ask questions I don’t know too.

“Who? Sooyoung and Hyoyeon?” Tiffany asked back and sipped her latte. I just hummed as a yes.

“Yes they’re next, and I think their opponents will be in class 5? Minho and Key. Both earth element users.” I nodded.

“Yow! Jeti! Wassup!” Hyoyeon pop out of nowhere together with her lover who is now munching like forever. Looks like she’s preparing herself for the game later.

“Woah! Sica-unnie! You’re early?! Aish, I thought the only time forever exists is when you’re sleeping, I guess forever is really not real.” Yoona said in disappointment. What’s with the people popping out of nowhere?!!

“That’s life Yoong.” Her twin said in comfort while rubbing her lover’s back gently. I swear forever will surely not going to exists in their lives because I will kill them!

"Yah! you really want your foever to not exists huh yoonyul?!" i created some pointed ice ready to attack them

"Fany-ah! your cat!" and Tiffany holds my arms gently. i melted the eyes and look at the twins with triumph smile on their faces.

"Seriously Tiff? let me kill that two!"i whined but she kissed my cheecks and i blush madly. the four idiots teased me more but what can i do? Tiffy just kiss me and i keep mummed.

“By the way where’s the dandyu and Juhyun?” Sooyoung asked after she ate, they get chairs and we’re sitting around the table.

“Juhyun, I think library, she said she needs to finish that one book” Tiffany answered.

“The dandyu? You know Taengoo, for sure “taking care” of her bunny” Yuri said teasingly, earned a laughter from us but the atmosphere immediately got down when we feel some weird scary aura, and when we look back, we saw the bunny and taengoo glaring at us. The next thing happened is, it looks like hyo and soo are dead before their game.

**

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V

“We’re going to play anytime soon, giant” I said while looking at the crowd, waiting for the cue.

“I know, but I have a request.” I look at her, she seems serious and its rare. The last time I saw her like this is when she asked me to be her lover. I smiled at the memories.

“what?” I asked gently and intertwined our fingers. She look at me, directly at the eyes.

“let me play alone. Just be there but as much as possible don’t use magic.” I gaped, seriously? This giant of mine don’t want me to play?

“w-why? I mean.. this is a merge bat—“ my eyes grew wider when I felt her lips against mine in a gentle, loving kiss.

“im worried okay, more than Taeyeon and Yuri felt when Sunny and Yoona was in dangered. More than anyone else. I know your magic is capable of something more, but I don’t want to repeat that scene again. I don’t want to saw you again, depressed and nearly.. nearly..” I don’t let her finish her sentence when I captured her lips. I smiled in understanding. im Beta and can do three magics as well as Soo but we don’t used any magic than our real ability. We promised that we need to control this kind of power.

Unlike the others who are hiding what they really capable of, we decided to focused in these. But I think after the incident, im scared, of using this kind of magic of mine, im not hiding it by using another magic but after that, its rarely for me, for us to used magic.

“promise me Yul, never do that to me.” We stop our moment and look at the twin who is acting all disgusted while pointing at us.

“Yah! You two doing much worse than this!” Sooyoung said and face the twin, with this funny and cute face, like a kid ready to punch another kid but can do nothing.

“Oh yeah?! Where did you see us PDA-ing?!” Yul fight back.

“At the CR! And stop making your own word!” the twins got blushed, I don’t know, in anger or embarrassment that they got cought in the middly of their "moment"

“Ssstop! The match is about to begin! Let’s go down giant” I pull her away from Yuri.

“Considered yourself lucky Yuricorn! This is not the last time!!” My lover shouted while maki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter