merge battle

Institute Academy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V

Now that the first day of the festival was over, everyone is anticipating the game for tomorrow, the Magic Battle. This game will be played for 3 days. The of the Magic festival. The most awaited game of all time. In which every participants are doing some training and preparing for the match. In each day of the Magic Battle, 4 participants will play.

But because of the incident in the marathon game, the representatives of each group who played that game, can’t join in the Magic Battle, due to the injuries they've got.

Jessica’s P.O.V

I wake up in the morning, greeted by the most beautiful view I’ve ever seen since we’ve got here in our apartment. This is one of the least time I woke earlier than Tiffany. I smiled at the memories of last day, her eyes, her lips, her love. I can’t still believe that all of these years of keeping my feelings for her, here I am, falling deeply for her. I know that she’s feeling what Im feeling, that’s why words are never needed for us. But still, finally saying “I love you” out loud makes me feel like, sigh, I don’t know. All I care is Im happy.

I caress her face, from her brows, to her eyes to her pointy nose and my naughty self is awakened, I pinched her nose, not to much but it makes her irritated, I giggled when she frowns and when her eyes opened I smile widely but.

“AWW! Tiffy!” I whined, she pinched my waist again! I pouted at her.

“Serves you right for pinching my nose!” Even she said that she gently caressing my waist, I smiled and pecked her lips.

“Good morning honey~” I said and she smiled. What a best way to start morning.

**

“Sica unnie! Fany unnie! Here!!” Yoona waved at us and we went to where they are. The whole S-class are here. Many students gathered in front of the bulletin Board. What's in there?

“What’s with the bulletin board?” I asked them.

“The elders posted the line up for the Magic Battle later.” Sunny said who just came from there. I nodded nonchalantly.

“Did you see already who will be our opponent?” Tiff asked, and then I remember the fairy (x). I totally forgot them because of the happenings yesterday.

“well they jumbled it but the fun thing here is, it has two  merge battle! Yoong and I will play the one battle okay?” Yuri said and Yoona cheered next to her. This two are inseparable even in the battle, I sighed at them, well they are one of the strongest partners I’ve ever seen.

“Soo and I will play the other. And I think the first merge battle begins.. 5 mins from now. Let’s go!” Hyoyeon said and run fast to the stadium in which the battle will held.

**

Author’s P.O.V

“Hello ladies and gentlemen! Here we are now in the Institute Stadium in which the first day of Magic Battle will do! The first match is, Merge battle! And we already have the line up!.. Woah! It’s just the first day but I think we will be watched a great battle! So to not make it any longer! Here is the first 4 participants!

From the independent group,the fairy (x) here are Sulli and Luna! And from the S-class, Yoona and Yuri!” The whole crowd gone wild! Its definitely will be a great battle. Good start.

“Luna Park, or “Ghost”, her magic is illusion magic, not like ordinary illusion because her illusion is made up from her opponents dark past .Choi Jinri, or  Sulli the “Phantom” she can uses shadow magic. A magic that controls shadow of a person, or can used this as an offensive weapon ”

“Annyeong! We’re Yoonyul, hope we enjoy this battle” Yoona smiled widely after introducing themselves. Sulli and Luna also greeted them with the same amount of enthusiasm.

“HI! Im Luna and this is Sulli, its an honor  to meet you” Luna said and they give handshakes.

“4 participants of the merge battle listen! This battle is only for 30 minutes, its either you will finish the match in less than the time or we will considered it draw. You can also declared that you are giving up and you will automatically out and the other party wins. So let’s start the battle, NOW”

As soon as battle starts, the trouble makers attack immediately. Yuri is now in front of Luna and give her a kick make her thrown in so much force. Yoona also kick Sulli and like Luna she was thrown.  After that they gave them a powerful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter