It's No Morning Without Coffee

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

The next morning G-Dragon was sitting in the kitchen at the table where they always eat their meals. Well the ones that they have when they are home in the dorm. He was eating some toast and drinking coffee. All of the others were still in bed sleeping in because it was their day off. Besides he was to tired to cook anything to eat for breakfast and it was the maknae's job to cook for the group. Slowly Seungri comes walking into the room rubbing the sleep from his eyes. “Good morning, Seungri” he say with a small smile on his face.

    “Oh” stumbles Seungri “Good morning, G-Dragon hyung. Why are you up so early?” He then catches sight of the toast on the others plate. “Let me make you something for breakfast.”

    “No need. I had toast already. I’m not that hungry this morning,” He replies to the troubled looking maknae.

    G-Dragon watches Seungri start breakfast for the others. He seems to be troubled. It was almost like he was trying to hide something from his hyung. Seungri kept his back to G-Dragon the whole time and he wasn’t smiling this morning. His behavior was troubling G-Dragon, but he shrugged it off. The maknae probably just didn’t sleep with the storm that went on last night. It became a really bad one with lots of thunder and lightning. It must have woke him up and he couldn’t go back to sleep. That was normal for him. Always a chicken to small things, just like Daesung.

“Well I am going to go get dressed. Should I wake up the others?” G-Dragon asks Seungri while he stretches out after sitting at the table so long.

“No!!! Just let them sleep… I mean sure. I will be done with breakfast when you all come down” Seungri tells G-Dragon. He did not want to let the other see that he was nervous.

Okay. Now that was odd. The maknae is never this jumpy in the morning. He better not have done something bad and be trying to hid it. Ugh I will just have to figure this out after breakfast. Maybe Taeyang and T.O.P will help me get it out of him. Why must the youngest cause all the problems.

G-Dragon walks upstairs to his room. As he is getting ready for the day, Seungri is in the kitchen freaking out. What is he going to tell them? How should he tell them? Oh not this early in the day. Maybe the look he saw in hyung's eyes wasn’t what he thought it was. Maybe… no hopefully he couldn’t see how jumpy Seungri was acting. Well it might be better to just tell them in the morning after they eat. This way they have all day to get over their anger. Hopefully T.O.P will not hit him and G-Dragon… Well maybe he won't kill me. All this worrying will not get me anywhere. I just need to finish breakfast otherwise they will be upset about that too. It is best to make them happy before he makes them angry.

It sounded like a herd of elephants were coming down the stairs. All of them seemed to have gotten up at once and decided to come down together. Of course they would; they all had to get ready for the day. Taeyang was the first one down the stairs; he headed straight to the table barely looking at Seungri. This was normal. Taeyang could hardly function in the morning before he ate food. Next was Daesung who was still trying to put on his jacket and straighten his hair out of his face. He sees Seungri and gives him a smile that looks so chipper. T.O.P came strolling down the stairs with a deadpan look on his face. He seemed to have noticed no one else as he came to sit at the table. Finally, G-Dragon decided to make his second appearance to the kitchen for the day. His blond hair was straightened to a T and styled to match his face perfect. He had on a black jacket with jeans and bright yellow T-shirt. Seungri couldn’t help but notice that his hyung looked well put together. Oh great and I am going to bring upset to this house. It’s not too late. I can handle this on my own. They don’t need to find out. G-Dragon then goes and sits down at the table with the others.

“Hey, Seungri where is the food? You sure are slow at feeding us today” Taeyang jokingly says to him with a sad smile.

T.O.P then looks up at him with puppy dog eyes that just cry out feed me. Daesung just looks up with pity for Seungri in his eyes. G-Dragon just watches Seungri as he stands there looking at them all.

“It will be done in a minute hyung. The eggs are still cooking. I know how much you hate them runny. You just hate chasing after them to eat them” Seungri replies with a wink. He turns back to cooking. As he looks he notices that they eggs seem to be steaming. Oh !! They were burning. He quickly pulls them off the stove. After flipping them over they did seemed to not have burned… too bad. Well the hyungs were getting slightly overcooked eggs. They hopefully will not notice that small fact.

Seungri gets out a serving bowl and dumps the eggs into it. He then sets out rest of the food one the table. Finally sitting down at his spot they all start to dig into the food. Their plates are piled up fast and higher than one would have thought with how little food Seungri prepared. Mr. Yang was forcing them all onto diets. He seemed to think they here getting fat in their “old” age.     

“UGH!! Seungri you over cooked the eggs!” cries out T.O.P. “How could you do that? Is cooking really that hard?” Looking at his food sadly T.O.P sets down his chopsticks.  

“Oh sorry T.O.P hyung. I can make more for you”

“No it will be okay” T.O.P starts to eat his food again like nothing was wrong with it. All of the others were eating… except one.

“G-Dragon hyung is something wrong with the food?” Seungri asks the leader with worry in his voice.

G-Dragon just stares at him. After a few minutes of silence “No its fine. However, there must be something wrong with you.” He puts on his most sly smile “Please, tell us what’s wrong Seungri.”