Back To The Dorm

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

            “What did that man mean, hyung?” asked Seungri once they were back in the car on the way home.

    “I have no idea. It was probably nothing” relies Gdragon. “By the way why was that man calling you a God?”

 

    “Well, hyung, it’s because I AM a God. I mean come on. No one is as perfect as me… Well T.O.P is above me…. Oh and you of course” was Seungri’s sassy reply.

 

    G-Dragon just rolled his eyes at his sassy maknae. He would make him realize soon that he was above all of them. Even T.O.P. The maknae had this odd obsession with T.O.P and no one in the group understood why. It got to be quite tiresome sometimes.

 

They drove back to the dorm in silence. It felt shorter than the one to the park. At least they know knew the man would not tell anyone and even if they did no one would believe his story. It was just so odd. However, the man's warning kept running through G-Dragon’s head.  “Make sure you two don’t look into this too deep.” What could he have meant by that? Was there something more to the story? Should they just let it go? Or should he look into it with letting Seungri and the others know? Maybe Seungri wasn’t telling him everything and the other man was keeping it from them both. Since Seungri seemed not to remember anything because he was so drunk. These thoughts kept ahold of him as he drove back home. He was not going to be relaxing on his day off anymore.

 

Seungri just looked out the window and kept trying to remember more of that night. He had to be missing something, but he couldn’t quite put his finger on it. All of the sudden the car stopped. Seungri looked around and realized that they were back at the dorm. He spaced out the whole drive. Hopefully G-Dragon didn’t tell him anything important while they were in the car. Otherwise he was going to be in trouble for that as well.

 

They both got out of the car and headed back inside to tell the others what they found out. Rest of the group was probably stressing out about the situation. Once they got inside G-Dragon went up to the bedrooms to see if they were there since they were not downstairs in the livingroom or kitchen. He came back down empty handed.

 

Brushing his hand through his hair G-Dragon stated “They aren’t here. Maybe they went out to get something to eat.”

 

Seungri nodded his head in agreement and went to the kitchen. “I guess I can cook us something to eat then, hyung. Just give me about an half hour or so.” With that Seungri went to the kitchen and started to cook.

“Try not to burn it this time,” was the only reply he got before G-Dragon went upstairs to his room.