The Hobo's Side of Things

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

“It was starting out like any other night. I was beside the road looking through the trash cans looking for my dinner. Hopefully tonight's would be a little better than the left over fish I found last night. That gave me some stomach problems. I happened to look up because I heard a noise. To my surprise I saw this really handsome man crossing the street with a drunk fat girl. He was like a God”

 

“She was not fat. She was 20 pounds underweight” cries out G-Dragon to defend his girlfriend.

 

“Like I said he was dragging a drunk, FAT girl across the street. He seemed to be struggling like she was away his strength. They then fell to the ground because her shoe popped off and tripped him. That was when the car turned the corner like it was in a race. I have no idea how it did not flip over. They must have been lucky. I look back towards to couple seeing and hoping they would get out of danger's way in time. Then the young man, the one standing next to you, pulled the girl back to her feet and out of danger's way. Then out of nowhere she started to struggle with the young man. It looked like a frightened dog was trying to get away from its master. The God like man no longer held onto the girl and she fell into the car just as it was passing by. I couldn’t tell if he pushed her or not, but with his strength he could have held onto her longer. It was almost like he no longer wanted her to be around. After that the car sped on down the road like nothing happened. They must have been in a rush to go some where. After that I continued on my search for dinner. It was getting late and I was hungry after all.”

 

“Did you tell anyone else what happened?” Seungri asks before his hyung could. He was afraid that he would say something snarky or rude. He just could never tell with his hyung, especially when he was under stress.

 

“No, I could never tell anyone what I saw a God doing. There must be a reason why he did that to the young woman. I mean why you would let go of that young women. She was probably a bad person” The Hobo responds.

 

“Yeah. Can you please just forget what happened a few nights ago? That would really help that -- God” G-Dragon replies to the man. Ugh of course this guy would be nuts. Why else would he think that that Seungri was a God. Hopefully the cops would think he was crazy as well. Then they would not listen to him and just ignore his story. Just hopefully no one from the press got wind of any of this. Then Seungri would get off and his girlfriend could just rest in a peaceful happy memories. Man am I going to miss seeing her sweet smile.

 

“Not a problem. Anything to help a God… Can I get some money to buy dinner though? I had such a small meal last night,” asks the hobo with a wink towards them.

 

“Sure” says Seungri as he pulls out some cash to give the man.

 

Once Seungri gave the money to the man G-Dragon says “Thank you for your help.” They start to walk away back towards the dorm when the hobo calls out to them.

 

“Make sure you two don’t look into this too deep” and with that last piece of advice the man disappears.