A Strange Long Night

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

G-Dragon jumped up from the couch, forgetting about Seungri, and facing the man that had just entered their home. “Who are you? Why are you in our home? How did you even get in here? Get out before I call the police,” G-Dragon integrates the man with anger, upset and confusion lacing his tone. He was asking the questions so quickly after each other than the man had no time to answer in between.

 

Seungri slowly starts to wake up from the yelling that G-Dragon was doing and his sudden movement off the couch. Still in a daze he stands up next to his hyung. “What’s going on?” he asks sleppy.

 

“Seungri, hush!” G-Dragon commands Seungri, but his eyes never leave the strange man that had entered their home unwanted. “You answer my question,” G-Dragon snarls to the other male.

 

The man was about to answer but he was so confused on why G-Dragon would ask him why he was here. He suddenly looks down at his clothing and it starts to dawn on him. After a few moments he realizes what he is wear and the problem it caused the man responds,  “Oh you live here. Sorry I got the wrong place. I was going to stay at a friends house for the night. Please forgive me for waking up such a kind and handsome God?”

 

“Ugh… not you again. How did you find out where we live?” G-Dragon asks the hobo from earlier. He was able to remember where he has seen this man. Man this guy is crazy, He followed us home. How to get rid of him before the others get home?

 

Just then the hobo turns around to leave as he is leaving he calls out, “Sorry I did not mean to interrupt your bonding time. Go back to what you were doing. You are a nice looking couple. A lot better than the non God and fat girl!!” With that the hobo walks out, or more like runs out, and leaves behind a flustered G-Dragon and confused Seungri.

 

“Hyung, what was that about? Was that really the hobo from this morning?” Seungri whines as he rubs the sleep from his eyes.

 

“Yes I am sure it was the man from the park. I am not so sure he is a hobo though. He seems kind of fishy. If you see him again tell me. I want to know if he is following us. Make sure to note the time and place,” G-Dragon instructs him.

 

“Okay, hyung. If you believe that is best.” Seungri then curls back up onto the couch to finish his nap while G-Dragon ‘watches’ rest of the movie. As he is sitting there G-Dragon stars to play with Seungri’s hair again. For some reason this was keeping him calm. It was a soothing. Hum he has really soft hair. G-Dragon’s thoughts slowly went away from the hobo and all the problems of the day, to the sleeping man on the couch. Why was his hair so soft? That was kind of an odd thing for a man. Maybe it was the shampoo he uses. The maknae also has really smooth skin.

 

CREEK………….. The front door was slowly being pushed in. Daesung walked into the home. He flipped on all the lights wondering if the other two were in bed already. Daesung was putting up car keys when he spotted G-Dragon and Seungri on the couch. “Yeah. Sorry I was out so late. Something came up. Were you waiting up for me?” Daesung asked his hyung, ignoring the sleeping maknae.

 

“No. I was just watching a movie with Seungri, but he went to sleep” G-Dragon explains.

 

“What movie? Was it a new one?” Daesung asks trying to see if he needed to check out a new movie.

 

“No. It was just Batman.”

 

“Awe. Well I am going to head to bed, hyung. Goodnight” Daesung smiles. He then rushes up to his room.

 

Well that was kind of odd. He was a little shifty.Daesung normally will stay and talk about movies with you for a while before he goes up to his room. Even if he hasn’t seen the movie he will normally act like he has. G-Dragon noted as Daesung fled upstairs.

 

All of a sudden T.O.P walks in the dorm, while wearing all black. He just nodes to G-Dragon and heads upstairs. That was even odder. T.O.P never just wears all black, unless it is a suit, but even then his shirt isn’t black. As he was thinking that he needed to talk to those two because something was going on Taeyang comes home. “Hi, GD” Taeyang says with a smile. “Did you find the witness for Seungri today?”

 

“Oh yeah. He is completely crazy. So no one will take him seriously. They will just say he made it up to get famous or in the news or a free meal” G-Dragon informs Taeyang. While looking at him he notices that Taeyang died his hair back to black. “Did you decide to have your natural hair color for the next song?”

 

Taeyang freezes and just stares at G-Dragon, “Yeah. I thought it would go better with the concept.”

 

“That’s a good idea,” G-Dragon responds. “Well I am going to head to bed. I guess I should get Seungri to his room as well. Goodnight, bro.”

 

“Night” Taeyang said and headed up to his own room. When his bedroom door closed behind him he whispered, “Oh thank God, he thought it was for the new album. I need to be more careful from now on. He might catch on. G-Dragon picks up on the small things unlike Seungri.”

Down in the living room G-Dragon was gently shaking the maknae awake. Whispering into his ear, “Seungri, it's time to go to your own room. You can’t sleep on the couch tonight.” When it was obvious that Seungri was not going to wake up G-Dragon started to half cary and half drag Seungri to his room. “Man you weigh a lot! It is time you go on a diet” mumbles G-Dragon to the sleeping maknae. All he get’s in response is a sigh. Finally, he makes it inside the room. He just dropped Seungri once on the stairs. That was a new record. After laying Seungri down in bed, G-Dragon was getting up to go to his own room. All of a sudden, Seungri grabs ahold of G-Dragon and pulls him onto the bed. “Sorry, hyung. I know you loved her,”  Seungri mumbles. G-Dragon just looks at him and gets up to leave. Seungri holds on tighter and pulls him closer. g-Dragon tries to get out of the maknae’s hold but he couldn’t. So he gave up and just laid there. I guess I am sleeping with Seungri tonight.