The Quest for a Hobo

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

The day was already warm by the time they got into the car. G-Dragon was the one driving because he did not trust Seungri behind the wheel. He only made that mistake once, and it was the worst thing he has ever done. He did not think he was going to live through that drive.

 

    “Where did this take place?” G-Dragon asks in the politest but most irritated tone.

 

  “Hyung, I don’t remember that well. I was a little drunk that night. It was near her house. So, just drive around until we find a park that is near it,” Seungri says in the cutest tone he could.

 

Glaring him down, G-Dragon starts the car. “Great! This is going to take all day if you can’t remember.”

 

G-dragon starts driving the roads he knows by heart. He is trying to think of the best place to start based off of what Seungri said during his story, but he couldn’t think of a place that matched. It didn’t help that Seungri’s memory was blurry from drinking that night. I might have to make a new rule about drinking. This would solve many problems.

 

Seungri was sitting in the passenger seat, staring out the window. He was feeling really bad about what happened, but he was also really glad that G-Dragon was helping him solve the problem. It was always nice having hyung around to lean on. Even if he was angry and hurting because of this, he was still willing to help Seungri. This showed that he cared for Seungri. ‘Wait! Maybe hyung was acting to help and was really taking him to some place off to kill him? Would he do that?... Naw hyung was a good person. He was just hard to predict and to get to open up’.

 

While both were consumed in their own thoughts, they continued on their way. Her house was kind of far away. It would take about an hour to get there, and from there they were going to start fanning out and search the area until they found the spot that it happened. Then after that, they would look for the hobo. He shouldn’t be too far from there. It was hard to travel to a new place all the time, and the local hobos normally stayed around the same areas.

 

When they were about halfway through the trip, Seungri noticed how G-Dragon had only one hand on the wheel and the other was just laying on the console in the middle. Without even thinking about it, Seungri reach over and grabbed the hand that was laying there. He was so shocked with himself. ‘What was he doing? This was his hyung, not some girl. Oh God! What is G-Dragon going to do?’ However, G-dragon did not seem to notice. He was so caught up in his own thoughts and driving them safely to their destination. Seungri was pleased that he did not notice and started to pull his hand back. That’s when G-Dragon held onto his hand even tighter. “Not yet.” he whispers. Seungri was so shocked that he just sat there. Hyung must just need comfort right now since they are going to his dead girlfriend's house. Finally, the painfully long car ride is over. G-Dragon parks the car and gets out. “Lets walk around from here. It shouldn’t be too far, right?” asks G-dragon.

 

“Yeah. It was in like five blocks of the house. Walking sounds like a good idea hyung. It will give me more time to remember the area better” replies Seungri.

 

  They start to walk around the neighborhood looking for the park area and street that Seungri had somewhere deep in his memory. They were walking around in circles for about an hour. “I’m thirsty, hyung. Let’s stop and take a break,” whines Seungri.

 

“Fine. Only for five minutes though. We really need to find that man before the press does. Otherwise your career will be destroyed,” was his only comment.

 

They found a store that was selling drinks and sat down at one of the tables that was outside to enjoy the weather a little bit. All of a sudden, Seungri jumps up “Hyung there is the park over there!” cries out Seungri. Somehow they managed to stumble upon the park.

 

“Okay once we are done we will start looking for that hobo. Hopefully he is at the park.”

 

They finally finished their drinks and headed off towards the park. Since they had no idea where to start they went inside the park. As they were wandering about they came acrossed a man that was dressed in ragged clothing. He had on a big oversized brown jacket, a shirt that was more holy than not, tennis shoes that have seen better days and jeans that were more ripped than G-Dragons were for stage. The one thing that was really odd about the man was he had really, really long hair that was all tangled up and a striking black. The man looked like he needed to take a shower, but otherwise he looked harmless… they hoped. They look at each other and Seungri gives a slight nod of the head.

 

“Excuse me sir, but can we ask you a few questions?” Seungri asks shyly.   

 

The man looks up from the place he was sitting. A smile comes across his face. “Of course I am willing to answer anything that a God asks me,” was his reply.

 

Okay. Well that was an odd answer, but at least he was speaking to them. “Do you recognize this man beside me?” Asks G-Dragon coldly.

 

The man looks at him and it seemed like he was looking into G-Dragon’s soul. “Of course I would remember a GOD” states the man.

 

Before G-Dragon could continue Seungri asks “Can you please tell me where?”

The man gave a slight nod of his head and begins his story of when he saw Seungri…