Let This be a Joke

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

    “Please tell me this is some sort of hidden camera joke.” G-Dragon says with a look of fear, annoyance, and anger. The maknae has to be telling some sick joke. There was no way he could be involved with someone’s death…well, maybe mine. Seungri always had to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. How were they going to fix this if it was true? ‘Why? Why is it always me who has to fix problems? Why does Seungri think he can fix this scandal on his own? Please let this be a sick and cruel joke. Please...’  

    The other three are just sitting there, staring at Seungri like he was already dead. Taeyang stands up and walks over to G-Dragon, and places a hand on his shoulder while giving him a small smile.

 

“Oh Seungri, aren’t you funny?” whimpers Daesung, hoping this was a joke. “However, I think you need to learn how to make them a little more funny. This one is a little dark.”

 

“Hyungs, I wish this was a joke. I’m sorry, G-dragon, but she died on sight. There was nothing that could have been done for her.” Seungri looks pained to be telling his hyungs this.

 

Just sitting there and staring blankly at Seungri, G-Dragon thinks: ‘No this can’t be happening. It has to be a dream. Seungri never would kill someone. He says it was an accident. There has to be a way to solve this… If the press finds out, this will be the worst scandal to deal with. Wait, didn’t he say someone saw this happen?’ “Seungri, did you say someone saw?”

 

“Yes he did. Maybe, he should not have been so clumsy in his storytelling,” replies T.O.P. He finally comprehended the full story, and that was a small detail the maknae glossed over like it was no big deal. “Do you know who it was? Did you talk to him and explained what happened? Did you pay him off like the girls you sleep with?”

 

Seungri blushes at the last question. “Hyung, I did not get to talk to the man. He kind of disappeared after it happened and right before the police could show up. It’s okay though. I was going to look for him today.” He quickly replied, hoping this will calm any of their anger.

 

“Just so I get this straight, the only person that could clear your name or ruin it just disappeared without you getting his name at least?” explodes G-Dragon. He couldn’t help it. All of the stress of being the leader and fixing everything was starting to get to him. This was just the last straw. Oh, was it a big one. No matter how small it was, G-dragon started to be consumed with his dark thoughts until a hand squeezed his shoulder. It was Taeyang trying to calm him down. Damn, he lost his temper at the worst moment. Taking a deep breath and pulling a hand through his hair, he tries asking Seungri in a nicer way. “Do you need help finding this person? Do you remember his face?”

 

    Seungri rushes his words. “No. I don’t need your help. Remember, I said I could fix this on my own. Besides, today is our day off and you all need to get your rest. The next few weeks are going to be really busy.”

 

    “I wasn’t asking you if I could come. I mean, do you need me to help you remember what the man looks like? I need to come with you to make sure that you get this straightened out quickly. This does not need to be dragged out. Besides, I have my OWN questions that I want to ask this man.” G-Dragon states to the maknae.

 

    “When you are done eating, hyung, we can head out to find him,” was Seungri's only reply.

 

     Pushing back his chair, he tells Seungri, “I am ready to go whenever you are. I am finished.” Seungri slowly gets up to follow his elder out of the kitchen to the car.

 

“Don’t get lost or have too much fun without us now, you two,” Taeyang cheerfully calls out to them.

Yeah, this will be SO much fun with a raging G-Dragon’, thinks Seungri as he walks outside to what hopefully would not be his death.