Something Fishy is Going On

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

When he was done with cooking lunch Seungri wondered up to G-Dragon’s room to get him. He did not want his hyung to go hungry. That would just put him in a worst mood. Slowly creeping up to the room, he did not even bother knocking on the door. Instead he slowly pushed open the door to see what his hyung was doing. Seungri at first could not see G-Dragon. He pushed the door open a bit more to get a better view of the room. Awe there was G-Dragon. He is sitting at his desk working on something. Oh maybe a new song! That would be great. the band did need some new ones. Mr. Yang was starting to become very insistent that G-Dragon have him a new one. Seungri finally pushed to door all they way open. “G-Dragon, lunch is ready,” sings out Seungri.

 

G-Dragon turns around and slowly gets up. “Hopefully it is better than breakfast.”

 

“Oh, hyung, you keep saying that, Do you have such little faith in he” Seungri smiles as he puts his arm around G-Dragon’s shoulder to direct him down to the kitchen. “Wait don’t answer that question. It is better for me to not know. Otherwise my feelings maybe come hurt.”

 

“Seungri, I thought you already knew the answer. It has never been a secret,” was the harmless, but cold response.

 

Seungri makes his best pouty face at G-Dragon. He was trying to look like a hurt puppy, but it seemed to have no effect on his hyung. “I know everything that you think about me, hyung, don’t worry” came the whiny but suggestive come back.

 

“What did you make for lunch? It took you forever. Did you have to make it two or three times?”

 

“I am not telling you anything. You have to just believe that it is good, Besides why does it matter how many times I had to make it? It just has to taste good. Mr. Yang pays for all our food”

 

“No we pay for it, Seungri! It comes out of our pay. If not I am the one that normally pays for the food,” G-Dragon quickly corrects the maknae.

 

“Hyung, you make the most money. So of course you should pay. This is why we all love you” Seungri playfully responds.

 

G-Dragon just shakes his head. Of course Seungri would think that. He never wanted to spend his own money, but his hyungs or anyone else's was fair game for him. This way he could save his money. He always made up stories about how he could only afford raman so the fans would feel bad for him. Seungri was just one of those people who hated to spend the money they made themselves. G-Dragon sat down at the table were all the food was laid out nicely. Seungri made the table and set up look nice for once. He seemed to be trying to make up for his mistake. Well he was going to have to work hard. This was a nice start though.

 

To Seungri’s relief G-Dragon was eating the food. So that meant he liked it or found it to be good enough to eat. They ate their meal in silence. Both were lost in their own thoughts about life.

As the day went on the others still haven’t come home. “Seungri, do you know where the others are? They have been gone for awhile,” G-Dragon asks with concern.

“No. I have tried calling them, but I haven’t gotten an answer. However, that is normal. No one ever picks up my phone calls, even Mr. Yang” Seungri replies.  

“I have tried calling them too, “ a small frown starts to show on G-Dragon's face.

 

“I am sure they are fine. They are big boys and can take care of themselves” Seungri says to try and reassure his hyung. No response came from G-Dragon. He just sat on the couch with a contemplative face on. “Do you want to watch a movie, hyung? It might take your mind off of things. It will also pass time until the others get home” Seungri suggest.

 

“What? Oh… yeah. Sure. That sounds fine,” G-Dragon finally responds after some time goes by.

 

“What movie do you want to watch?” After waiting for a reply and realizing one was no coming, Seungri got up and choose a movie. It seemed like his hyung could care less. Yet Seungri choose Batman since all of them liked it. Also, it was a movie one could watch, but have their mind wonder if they wanted to let it.

 

Seungri started the movie. He then turned off all the lights except one. That way they could see the screen better for the darker scenes. After doing all of that, Seungri went and sat on the couch next to G-Dragon. As the movie continued on Seungri got tired and trieder. He did not sleep much the night before with worrying about what happened. Seungri was fighting falling asleep on the couch. He kept dozing off.

 

“Why don’t you just go to be, Seungri? It has been a long day,” G-Dragon asked his maknae.

 

He always seemed to notice things. How did he always know. Even if it was something small he would notice. “I am good, hyung. I want to finish the movie with you” he said in a tired voice.

 

G-Dragon just shrugged his shoulders and continued to watch the movie. Seungri was old enough to make his own choices in life. Good or bad. If he wants to stay up, I am not going to stop him.

 

Shortly after that Seungri went to sleep on the couch. G-Dragon was letting Seungri’s head rest in his lap since that’s where Seungri placed it before he passed out. G-Dragon was looking down at the maknae. He looks so much calmer when he is asleep. He is also less of a trouble maker this way. If only the maknae didn’t mess up all the time. That would make life a lot easier. Besides the group would have less scandals then. As he was thinking this G-Dragon was playing with Seungri’s hair. It was away for him to calm down and remember that the other was younger and still learning. He became a star at an younger age than all the others. It was a wonder it never went to his head. Well any of their heads for a matter of fact. Seungri could still grow up and wise up.

 

All of the sudden a strange figure came in the front door. It was a man wearing a big oversized brown jacket, a shirt that was more holy than swiss cheese , tennis shoes that have seen better days and ripped jeans.