The Story Comes Out

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

“It was a cold Autumn day with the birds in the air chirping their songs-”

 

    “SEUNGRI, just get to the important information,” Daesung says before any of the others could yell at him. He did not want T.OP to hit the other… yet.

 

    Seungri gives him a pointed look.

 

    “Fine, it wasn’t that cold. The birds were still singing though. It was at night and I was at a club. Now before you think it’s another scandal, it isn’t. I have learned to pay them so they don’t tell anyone. This is a little more complicated. I was having fun, getting drunk, and dancing with all of the pretty girls. Man, some of them were so hot. Anyways…. a girl that we know came up and started dancing with me. It was lots of fun until I realized who it was… It was… um-how to say this…. it was your girlfriend, G-Dragon Hyung. Now, don’t freak out. Once I saw it was your girl, I backed off. Bros before hoes. She did not like that idea though and kept trying to press the matter…. Well, to make a VERY long story short. I was taking her home before she could get into anymore trouble. Oh, you need to know she was really drunk.----”

 

    “I figured she had to be if she was trying to hit on you of all people” G-Dragon cuts in. He had a very dark look on his face. The look made his yellow shirt seem less cheerful.

 

    “Anyways, hyung, we were almost to her house when I tripped and fell with her. Sadly, we were in the middle of the street, crossing it and a car … um-well… a car was speeding down the road. You know, a drunk driver and how they don’t really pay attention to what’s going on around them. I tried to pull her up to get her out of the way, but she was so drunk and heavy. I did get her out of the way of the car onto the sidewalk. She ended up fighting with me because she was so drunk. In the middle of the fight, I let go of her and she fell back into the middle of the street as another car was passing. It looked liked I pushed her according to a homeless guy that was watching. Well, hyung, she is,” He inhales a sharp breath. “Dead.” He paused. ‘But, now that I think about it, that car looked suspiciously like the first...and the driver too. Maybe the driver was so drunk, he was just circled around,’ he thought. He continued after the dramatic pause before T.O.P. could beat him.

 

“I killed her…”