The Secret in Big Bang

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

Around 7 in the morning the Taeyang, Daesung and T.O.P all got up to meet before the other two got up for the day. This hour was safe because the other two would sleep until about 11. Seungri might get up at 10 to cook breakfast. So they decided to meet at 7a.m. just to make sure that the other two would not overhear them. If Seungri did he would run and tell G-Dragon and if the leader found out… well the group would be down a few members. As it became closer to 7 the three started to gather in the kitchen to talk.

 

    Daesung was the first one to arrive in the kitchen. He started to make coffee for them, because that was the only way to get T.O.P to function this early in the morning. He was not a morning person at all. Daesung also made some toast because he was starving. They didn’t really get to eat last night.

 

     Taeyang was the next one to arrive. He just came down in this pj’s. They did plan on getting a few more hours of sleep after the meeting. “Hi, Daesung” Taeyang sleepy says to the other so he knew he was in the room.

 

    “Good morning, hyung!” Daesung signings with his usual smile. “When T.O.P comes down the coffee and toast should be ready. Knowing him he is going to show right up at 7 to get as much sleep as possible.”

 

   “Yeah” was all Taeyang could respond because he was thinking. Maybe what they were doing was wrong. They could have just misread the situation. They were over protective when it came to anyone in the group. Yes they even could be over protective of Seungri. Even though he always finds trouble no matter what they do.

 

     Stumbling into the kitchen came T.O.P and all the noise brought Taeyang back to reality. T.O.P just slides into one of the chairs and looks half dead. Daesung quickly gives them coffee and finishes up the food. All three eat quietly at first. After getting food and coffee into their system the two hyungs look more like their normal selves. “So, hyung, what are we going to do now?” asks Daesung.

  “Well we got her to leave him. That’s all that matters,” responds T.O.P. “So I think we just have to make sure that she really does leave the country today. Then the problem should be solved.”

 

“Hyung, we paid her to leave him and she took the money, do you really think she would stay? She doesn’t seem to be that bad” Daesung questions.  

 

    “You never know with people, Daesung. Look at what we thought about Seungri at first. We were wrong there. So we might be wrong here. It is better to make sure she is gone,” quickly responds Taeyang not wanting to hear any questions about whether or not this was right.

 

    “Hyung what will happen if she comes back into the country later and G_Dragon runs into her? Don’t you think we should let him know she isn’t dead after she leaves?” questions Daesung. He just didn’t want his hyung to be hurt  more when he saw her or if he saw her again. “We could always say she choose to leave on her own and made us promise not to tell him.”

 

   “What about Seungri then?” counters T.O.P. “Should we tell him to and watch him bring her back for G-Dragon?”

 

     “We will figure it all out so no one is hurt more from this” Taeyang tries to reassure Daesung and himself.

 

    “I believe this is for the best. She was not good for him. You all remember how many times we came home to him being upset because of something that happened between them. She was driving him crazy and NOT in the good way. She almost broke him. She needs to leave before she does,” T.O.P reminds the other two. “You weren’t the one to walk in that day. I thought I came too late. Then to find out he did it because of her. NO… This is for the safety of G-Dragon. He cannot handle her mind games.” T.O.P was so upset that he started to walk around the kitchen. That night he came home to find his befriend on the floor with that bottle of pills next to him and the pills gone. That was the worst thing ever. If he came home ten minutes later his friend would have really been gone. T.O.P called for help quickly hopping it wasn’t too late. It was hard to keep that trip to the ER a secret from the media. If they found out G-Dragon’s carrier would have been done for. If he survived he needed that to lean on and help him become himself again. It was a long road and the girl was making it worst in T.O.P.’s opinion. If it wasn’t for her he wouldn’t have gone down that road.

 

    Daesung slowly gets up and places a hand on his hyung's shoulder to stop his wandering. “I am sorry, T.O.P. You are right. this is for the best. It is just hard because it feels like we are hurting him more.”

 

   Yes. This was for the best. That night at the hospital was a long one for them all. They all dropped what they were doing once they got the call from T.O.P. If it wasn’t for him they would have lost their leader and more importantly their friend. G-Dragon was hard to get along with, but he was the foundation of the group in so many ways. “Fine we will see her off tonight,” Taeyang firmly responds. “This has to end. If she comes back we will get her out of the country again. This is the best for G-Dragon.”

“What is best for G-Dragon? And who are we seeing off tonight?” Asks Seungri as he walks into the kitchen to start breakfast for everyone and surprised to see his three hyungs already there.