The rainy night

It Was A Cold Autumn Day....

It was late at night; there was the soft sound of rain beating against the window. It almost sounded like a drum. The young man lay awake in his bed, because he could not fall asleep to its soft rhythm. So he stayed in bed thinking about what happened earlier that day and how he was going to have to tell his hyungs. He did not want to tell them because they already thought he messed up all the time. Was it really his fault that he was prone to accidents? It’s not like he asked them to happen or planned them…. Well, most of the time. Sometimes his plans just went … wrong. This time, however, it was an  accident. Seungri was torturing himself with what the others would say. The one he was most scared of was GDragon. After all he was the leader and the harshest one.

As he laid there, the rain slowly started to come down harder. It sounded like the great flood was about to happen again. Seungri was now fighting against his body that wanted to sleep. It was his mind that wanted to stay up and think of the best way to tell the others that he was going to probably have another scandal. This one would not be his worst one. None could be as bad as the one. Back then, G-Dragon took the heat off Seungri’s scandal by releasing a false one about himself. G-Dragon was the bigger star, so naturally the press would focus on him. This time Seungri did not want his hyung to do something like that. It was not fair for him. Seungri needed to face this on his own, but he needed to tell the rest of the group. Just so they would not hear if from someone else. That would make things worse for everyone and cause them to be even angrier at him. Seungri just could not help but feel that they would still be upset at him. He is the youngest after all and they all treat him like a younger brother. Oh God! What will they think? Will they wish I was never in the group? Will they want me to leave... Finally, Seungri gave into his tired body and fell into a troubled sleep.