Tres

Enchanting Death

I could feel Soomi and Sora's grip on my arms tighten and knew they were trying very hard not to squeal. I try to maintain my composure and turn to Alstrof who's waiting for my response. Taking a small breath I walk towards the EXO Clan and bow.

"Greetings EXO Clan, I'm Seulmi, future High Priestess of the Alastrine people. Thank you for offering your aid to us and I hope that you enjoy yourselves here despite the current events that have taken place." I internally breathe a sigh of relief, glad that I hadn't made a fool of myself. I stand up and wait for Alstrof to take over because honestly, I'm not very good with the official stuff yet. Luckily he picked up smoothly and proceeded to tell us our training schedule. All eyes were on Alstrof but mine were on the EXO Clan. I was too nervous to really notice them before but now looking at them I could see why Soomi and Sora were excited. These guys were blessed with everything from their hair follicles to their toes.  Before I could get a good look at all of them I felt someone nudge my sides. I turn to Sora who tilted her head to the left. I looked to see Alstrof looking at me and waiting for an answer. Oh crap I wasn't paying attention.

"Yes Alstrof that seems fine". 

"Perfect, EXO you can follow Soomi to your new home."

"... Wait what?" I look around confused

"You just agreed to let the EXO Clan stay with you in your house" Sora whispered.

"Oh ok, wait I did what?" But before I could fully comprehend what I had done I had 6 figures looming over me. 

Now I wasn't very short, being 165cm was a decent height but these guys were pretty tall. I look at the 6 guys and could twelve pairs of eyes looking back at me. I cleared my throat, 

"So since you guys know my name, I think it's fair to tell me yours"

The first boy to step up looks very kind he said his name was Suho and began introducing the other members of his Clan. Jongin, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Baekhyun, and the last one Chanyeol. I looked at each of them as they introduced themselves and smiled politely. Even though EXO Clan had split in half I wasn't really good with names so I made a note to try to remember them all. After they were done introducing themselves I introduced them to Soomi and Sora. Soon after, we were headed back to my house, I felt someone brush my arm as we made our way back. Looking over I see that it's the guy who was abnormally tall with a handsome and cute face, what was his name again? Chansoo? Changool? Chanyeol! I smile at him but he just cooly walks past me, I shrug it off since it was probably an accident anyway. I could see Soomi and Sora talking animatedly with two other members, Sehoon and Baekhoon? God I need to get better at this. We arrive at my house where mom and dad have the rooms prepared, Alstrof probably told them we had guests. The rooms were arranged and I found out Soomi and Sora would be sleeping over for a couple of weeks as their parents were off on a retrieval mission. Apparently the Kieran had obtained a millenial orb needed to resurrect their Goddess. My stomach sank, I looked at Soomi and Sora and saw that they weren't worried. I scolded myself for worrying, Soomi and Sora's parents were one of the strongest mages in our clan, they'd be fine. I squeezed their hands and turned back to the EXO Clan, who was still standing awkwardly at the doorway. 

"So uhm, you guys can make yourselves comfortable, there's food in the fridge and I can show you your rooms after." 

At the mention of food the boys get excited. My dad served up some fresh fried rice since what he initially made wasn't enough. Boy can the boys of EXO eat. But while they were getting comfortable I couldn't help but notice Chanyeol sitting next to me. Not like that in itself was weird but he was sitting so close that if I had inched a bit to the left, our arms would have been touching.