Two

Enchanting Death

"Sora I don't understand anything!" I want to rip my hair out, Sora tries to comfort me. They both arrived after school ended and we were just waiting on the couch for the arrival of the EXO Clan. But before that, we had to finish homework, which I was struggling with, hard. I groan and hit my head with the physics book. 

"It's not like we need physics, I mean when am I ever going to use this formula? Or this theory? We're going to be graduating in a couple of weeks and focus on what's actually important."

"Saving the earth from a future of darkness and chaos?" Soomi looks at me over her own physics book.

"Yes exactly" I sigh.

Sora sighs next to me and takes the book from my hands, and head.

"Maybe we should just relax a bit, you know we do deserve it since there's impending doom coming our way and what not" 

Soomi nods her head in agreement. So we're sitting in the living room eating ice cream when suddenly we sense the presence of new magic. We hurredly rush out of the house and end up in the middle of the mob that's already waiting outside the gates. My heart's beating hard in my chest and I can see a wave of people in dark cloaks striding towards the main building, led by Alstrof, who was responsible for relationships with the allies. They were headed towards the Kiry which is where important events take place. The mob seperates as they approach and I only get a glimpse of their backs. After the excitement dies down which took a while, Sora, Soomi and I make our way back to my house. My dad's in the kitchen cooking what seems to be fried rice.

"Hey girls, Seul Mi, your mom wants you and your friends to go to the Kiry, they want to talk about your training. Sora and Soomi, you guys can accompany her too. I'll save this fried rice in the fridge for you guys."

"Got it! Thanks dad!" and before he even looked up we were rushing to the Kiry.

"Hey does this mean we'll run into the EXO Clan?" Soomi asks, her cheeks flushed from running and from excitement. 

"I sure hope so!" and with that I pick up my pace and arrived at the Kiry. 

The Kiry is an elegant old building with large marble statues serving as pillars and intricate designs lining it's windows and doors. The doors could only be opened by the magic of a tribe member. After allowing my magic to flow into the locks, the doors opened, leading to a vast lobby. There I saw mom and behind her the EXO Clan. My heart almost jumped out of my chest. 

"Seul Mi, I'd like you to meet the sons of the EXO Clan, they're going to be training with you guys from now on."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! This chapter's kind of short and not much is revealed but I want to make sure everything is explained, a lot more will be explained in the later chapters! If you have any questions you can message me or comment, whichever :) I just wanted to post something before class.  Now I have to gooo :( Bye guys! Also please subscribe~^^