Three

resignation

They had everything in the right into place. Songs with their names on the credits, the albums and awards lining up in their living room, rookie groups bowing to them in the annual awards’ waiting rooms and not the other way around, not even caring about being number 1 on the music charts and more aiming on being the representative of South Korea, the best seven years of ups and downs as an idol group. Seven was always their number. Jin and Taehyung got offered a list of movies, from supporting characters to one of the main leads. Yoongi and Namjoon never stopped composing to the point they were able to produce a song in minutes. Jimin got recognized not only as the dancer of Bangtan, but also as a solo artist who danced and sang perfectly, just like his Taeyang sunbaenim. Hoseok had his own radio show and many idols, comedians, actors lining up for his call. And, Jungkook simply decided to continue on his study in university.


Jin thought Jungkook was too young for all of this and it wasn’t because he was only 17 to start the whole thing with, but because he’d always be a little kid for Jin—a little kid Jin would always take good care of. So Jin took care of Jungkook, sometimes enough and sometimes it was more than enough.

Jin was cooking. They had a group practice for an upcoming comeback after a while in less than six hours, but Jungkook had to leave first since he still had classes to go to. The youngest barely had time to sleep the other night before because he had to catch up some homework that was abandoned because of their tight schedule. It felt like trainee days again.

“See you guys at practice!” Jungkook bid them good-bye.

“No, wait—“ Jin stopped him as he came out of the kitchen. Jungkook turned around abruptly. “You’re not eating breakfast.”

“Ah, I’m so late right now.”

“Eat first,” Jin ordered him and waved his hand for Jungkook to come to him.

Jungkook groaned softly and looked to Namjoon for help. The leader had to leave for a personal schedule so he though about catching up with the maknae on their way together. Namjoon smiled sheepishly to an uncomfortable Jungkook. “Eh—for everyone’s happiness, we can just take your breakfast away and you’ll eat it later. How’s that sound?” he asked, turning around to Jin.

“I don’t know if he’ll eat it—!”

“Ugh, hyung!” Jungkook whined, “You’re overreacting!”

“Well, you always forget about stuffs like this!” Jin retorted.

“I really have no time for this,” Jungkook put his hands up and left.

Jin threw Namjoon a desperate look and Namjoon nodded understandingly. “We’ll buy something to eat on the way there, okay?” he said calmly and gave a reassuring smile to Jin.

Jin sighed exasperatedly and went back to the kitchen, not even minding the leader anymore.

It was an hour after the time Jungkook had promised them to come to practice; Jin was already freaking out, especially when they got a phone call from their manager, telling them that Jungkook fainted before he even made it to the car and he had to take the youngest to the hospital for immediate treatment and he didn’t really have time to give them any news because of the documents he had to deal. They climbed into the company’s car immediately—Hoseok threatening to go to the hospital by public transportation and would yell all the way there that the company didn’t take good care of them if they made them wait any longer.

When they got there, the manager was sitting with his hand clasped in front of him, looking worried. He stood up and did try to explain to them. “It can be from overworking and stress but the doctor insists for him to stay. We have to wait for his parents from Busan first before they can run the tests, and only after that he can go home—if everything’s fine that is. Namjoon—ugh, guys, I don’t think he can continue with the schedules just yet—he’s so sick—something’s really wrong—he’s actually awake now, but he’s scared of seeing you guys—I—what should we do? Oh, our Jungkook-ie.”

Jin stormed inside, quite angry that Jungkook was sick but he didn’t know whom to blame. Was it the company? Did they push them too far? But, it was their choice too. They wanted to work that hard. It was their dream. Everything came into Jin’s head non-stop he didn’t know what really to think.

Jungkook opened his eyes at the sound of the door being opened. “Hyung,” he whispered, looking terrified and tired and relieved too that someone familiar beside his panicked manager was there to accompany him in the white room. Jin would know how to dote him and that was probably what Jungkook needed at the moment.

Jin walked to him quickly and crashed down next to the youngest. He was panting from the long quick walk—half running, and from the emotion he was feeling for seeing Jungkook lying there helplessly. Jungkook looked so tiny somehow, Jin barely remembered that Jungkook was smaller than him all this time.

“Oh God,” Jin said, burying his head at the crook of Jungkook’s arm.

“I’m really sorry,” Jungkook muttered.

Jin looked up after a while, expression calmed down slightly. “What for?”

“For ending up here,” he said like a little kid admitting his mistake, “for not listening to you and not eating my breakfast.”

Jin smiled slightly. “Oh, baby, do you think you ended up here because you didn’t eat your breakfast?” he asked softly, motherly soft.

Jungkook nodded. “I think so.”

Jin chuckled weakly. Jimin was probably the most innocent one among the seven of them, but no one’s innocence was like Jungkook’s innocence. During those moments, Jungkook looked so much more like kid.

“So, promise to listen to me after this?” Jin tilted his head.

Jungkook nodded again. “Yes, hyung,” he said obediently.

Jin gave him a big smile but there were tears in his eyes. Jungkook never lost his seventeen-year-old self and it broke Jin’s heart after everything that they’d been through and Jungkook was never changed. “Good. Just get well very soon and I’ll cook you anything you want, okay?”


Whenever Jungkook felt lonely or uncomfortable, whenever Jungkook missed home, whenever Jungkook got frustrated for messing up, whenever Jungkook needed someone to look up to; Namjoon was always there, ready to catch him as he free fell from his own world. He never said anything first, but his presence was all that Jungkook ever needed to know that the leader cared, so much. Namjoon took care of Jungkook like any father would to his son.

It was one of Jungkook’s hospital visits to take another blood sample. He had insisted that none of the members needed to go with him. He was a grown man. Beside, the group had a radio show to attend to and with Jungkook would not be there with them because of personal schedule, he didn’t want any of them to busy themselves for him.

But, Namjoon was there waiting for him instead of one of their managers, reading a magazine the hospital provided in the waiting room, when Jungkook came out of the laboratory, feeling extremely tired after running more tests than what he could ever imagine. The boy stopped dead on his track. He should’ve known that Namjoon would never let him go just like that. He was Namjoon’s member too. Jungkook was as important as the others.

Namjoon looked up and gave him a dimpled smile. “Oh, you’re done?” he asked cheerfully.

“I specifically told you not to back out on that radio show,” Jungkook snapped.

If it were any other situation, Namjoon would scold him for snapping at him and Jungkook would laugh maniacally for the tease. But, Jungkook was tired and frustrated and sad, and every negative feeling was there, and Namjoon understood that—or, at least he tried.

Namjoon kept his smile as he closed the magazine. “I didn’t back out,” he shrugged, “Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung can handle the kids. And actually it’s you they’re so worried about.” Namjoon shrugged. “I’m just being a good leader and follow what they want, for everyone’s sake.”

“I am fine!”

Namjoon scoffed. He stood up slowly and straightened his jeans, before reaching his hand out for Jungkook to take. “Let’s just go home, alright?”

“No.”

Namjoon nodded his head patiently toward Jungkook’s little tantrum. “Okay. Where do you wanna go then?”

“Away from you.”

Namjoon laughed softly. “Calm down, okay?” he said and walked to Jungkook.

Jungkook took a few steps behind, but then he stopped when Namjoon caught Jungkook around his arms and put a comforting weight on his head. Jungkook closed his eyes. He wanted to stay like that, close to Namjoon, being protected by the older one. Without him knowing, he was already sobbing and wetting Namjoon’s shirt.

Namjoon didn’t say anything. He just stood there, hugging Jungkook, and be there for him for whatever how long Jungkook wanted them to. Even if they stayed like that for days, Namjoon would never let go. Jungkook was his brother, Jungkook was a family; so, he’d never let go.

“Hyung, what if the result comes out bad? They’re not telling me anything,” Jungkook cried more.

Namjoon shushed him. “Whatever it is, we’ll stick together, okay? I’ll be here always.”

“I’m scared,” Jungkook whispered.

“It’s okay to be scared,” Namjoon whispered back. Because, he was scared too. He was scared for the team, and he was even more scared for Jungkook. But, he had to pull it together. He was the leader and they needed him strong. “Hey,” Namjoon said cheerfully—tried to, “what do you say if we pick the guys up together, they’ll be done in a half hour, and then we can grab dinner together, just the seven of us, have Taehyung and Hoseok do something stupid to cheer you up? It’s been a while, huh?”

Jungkook pulled his head away, but he didn’t let the grip around Namjoon loose. “You think that’s a good idea?”

“Of course! The seven of us is always a good idea,” Namjoon rolled his eyes playfully, “beside, they really want to see you too.”

Jungkook thought for a while before nodding his head. It wouldn’t be that bad though. “Okay,” he whispered.


Yoongi never fussed all over Jungkook like Jin did, or came to him right away like Namjoon did. He gave Jungkook some space and Jungkook knew he could always come to Yoongi whenever he was ready. And, there was this feeling about Yoongi that made Jungkook always felt comfortable and drew him unconsciously to the older one. Because, Yoongi took care of him silently, without asking questions or an earful of words; he was just there.

Jungkook thought going to the doctor before their end of the year stage was a bad idea, and indeed it was the most horrible idea when he came into the waiting room shaking and looking terrified with his test result in the back pocket of his jeans. His eyes were reddening and the members knew it was a bad news. But, Jungkook still sat quietly in his chair, waiting for his coordi noona to touch him up. Everyone threw each other a worried glance, but they had a stage in less than an hour and no one wanted to tear the suffocating atmosphere away yet, because they were scared that they wouldn’t make it out okay to perform.

It was a waste anyway because the stage was awfully executed when they had their mind on Jungkook’s breathless singing and tears on the corner of his eyes. His chest hurt so much. And, when they were done, Jungkook was gone even before the lights turned off entirely. Everyone was looking for the youngest, but it was Yoongi who found him curling up on the rooftop with the night wind and the stars.

Yoongi walked to Jungkook, crouched down in front of him, and put the jacket in his hands on the youngest’s shoulders. He was scared seeing Jungkook sobbing and hugging his knees, shaking. He was scared of the news. He was scared that Jungkook would get sick because it was freezing out there. But, he didn’t want to push the youngest further. If he didn’t want to tell them yet, then Yoongi would step aside quietly until Jungkook was ready.

“I’ll be just behind that door,” Yoongi said softly, before ruffling Jungkook’s hair affectionately and stood up, making his ways to the door.

A hand held him back and Yoongi looked back down again.

“Hyung, stay,” Jungkook whispered brokenly and Yoongi sat down next to him without second thought because if Jungkook wanted him to stay, he’d stay.

Yoongi put his arms around Jungkook’s shoulders carefully. When there was no rejection, he pulled Jungkook tightly and Jungkook cried even harder. They stayed like that for minutes before Jungkook moving in Yoongi’s embrace slowly, reaching in for his back pocket and pulling out a crumpled paper. He gave the paper to Yoongi.

“What is it?” Yoongi asked, looking down to Jungkook’s pale hands, “Tell me, Jungkook-ah.” He clasped Jungkook’s trembling hands in his own to warm them.

“It’s—“ Jungkook sniffed, “I’m dying every single second, hyung. I—“

“Hey,” Yoongi hugged him tighter again, his voice shook, “everyone’s dying and everyone’s okay just the same. You’re okay as much as I am and I’m dying as much as you are.”

Jungkook looked up and Yoongi stared back into his eyes. Yoongi’s body was smaller than Jungkook, but it felt like Jungkook was just a child needing for protection in Yoongi’s arms. You’re okay.

So, Yoongi decided to take Jungkook back to their dorm first, not wanting to even count on the last seconds of the New Year. Yoongi just wanted to hug Jungkook on his bed while they youngest slept through his misery. The other members threw him an understanding glance when Yoongi took his and Jungkook’s backpacks on his shoulders.

As the both of them laying on Jungkook’s bed; Jungkook was deep asleep and Yoongi was curling behind the youngest for comfort, Jungkook squirmed a little bit and turning to Yoongi, the older noticed the frown on Jungkook’s forehead. He massaged it a little to relax the muscle, and it did. And, that was when he noticed the crumpled paper in Jungkook’s loose hand again—Jungkook never let it go. Yoongi took it and took a deep breath before opening it.

Pulmonary heart disease. Patient is in immediate need of heart and lungs transplantation.

Yoongi was never aware of medical stuffs besides cold, flu, headache, and simple common sickness like that, but he knew, whatever it was on that paper, it was bad and threatening Jungkook’s life. He let the paper fall and buried his head next to Jungkook’s neck. He was just a boy that Yoongi and the members love so much. And, Yoongi was sobbing already by the thought.

“Yoongi hyung?”

Yoongi looked up, not bothering to wipe his tears, but he gave the brightest smile he could manage to Jungkook. “Hyung is still here. Don’t worry. Go back to sleep, Jungkook-ah,” he said out of breath as the sobs were pushing their way out of his throat. He Jungkook’s hair to lull him back to sleep.

Jungkook blinked a few times, not fully awake, and nodded. “Sorry,” he mumbled, then closing his eyes.

“No, don’t be,” Yoongi said. He closed his mouth as he sobbed again so he wouldn’t wake Jungkook up for the second time, and sliding down the bed to sit on the floor as he leaned on the bed frame and cried.

Jungkook woke up hours after lunchtime. He rubbed his eyes and looked to the clock. The other beds are empty, but he heard the sound of TV coming from outside. So, he went out.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok were in the kitchen. Jimin and Taehyung were lying on the floor, watching TV with Yoongi who sat on the couch. Yoongi was the first to notice Jungkook on the hall.

“Oh, you’re awake?” Yoongi asked, like it wasn’t 3 o’clock in the afternoon, like it was any other day. All the other members turn their heads to Jungkook and smiled softly.

Jimin walked to him and pull his hand. “Everyone has been waiting for you. Let’s go eat lunch.”

Jungkook was dragged to the dinner table as Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon took out all of their eating utensils, setting them up on the table, Taehyung throwing a wink to Jungkook, while Jin set out the foods with Jimin’s help after guiding Jungkook to his seat. Yoongi turned the TV off and took one of Jin’s foods to be put on the table. Well, at least he helped with something. Then, took a seat next to Jungkook.

“Isn’t it too late for lunch?” Jungkook muttered to Yoongi.

Yoongi shrugged. “We didn’t want to leave you behind,” he said with a smile.

Yoongi pulled out a piece of paper that was neatly folded, although there was wrinkles everywhere and slid it to Jungkook. Jungkook recognized it and looked down.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly, shaking again in fear and sadness.

Taehyung and Jimin slowed down their movements and looked to the youngest, before eventually sitting too.

Namjoon sat across of him. “It’s not your fault,” Namjoon said brightly, like it was nothing—the paper was nothing at all and everything was as normal as they could be.

Jin walked passed by him and gave a small kiss on top of his head. “We love you,” he muttered and then sat next to Namjoon.

Hoseok came last after washing his hands and sat next to Jungkook. A sigh escaped his lips and Jungkook turned to him. Hoseok smiled so happily to him, so normally, so full of hope.

Yoongi took Jungkook’s hand and squeezed it. Jungkook turned to him with wonder. “Shall we say grace?” Yoongi asked and everyone else linked their hands together.

Yoongi smiled to Jungkook and Jungkook didn’t let that hand go throughout lunch.


Hoseok took care of him by shining Jungkook the most. He showered the youngest with a contagious laugh and stupid acts. He turned Jungkook’s frown to a smile. He kissed Jungkook when no one was looking, or when everyone was looking—he didn’t care. He hugged Jungkook tightly and never wanted to let go until Jungkook gave in to him. He never cried in front of Jungkook, never cried for Jungkook, because he thought Jungkook would need someone who always smiled to him, who always assured him that everything was going to be okay, who loved him unconditionally. Jungkook sacrificed his youth for Bangtan Boys, and Hoseok just wanted Jungkook to hold on to the last piece of hope he could grab, and that was him, J-Hope.

The agency had decided to put Jungkook into a long torturing break until he was able to adapt more on his condition now, and that would be practicing and performing without passing out or running out of breath. They didn’t involve him in their schedules sometimes. He woke up in the morning to empty rooms and Jin’s letter in the kitchen table telling him to take his medicine in time and that the older had left food in the fridge and whose phone would be on all the time during that day for him to call in times of trouble most of the times. And, when he was able to participate, everyone acted so carefully around him but he felt like he still couldn’t give his best.

The agency told the fans that Jungkook had personal matters he had to attend. They even spread a rumor themselves that Jungkook was working on his solo so the fans didn’t worry too much. But, the worried fans, or antis, still said that Bangtan was probably breaking up, and Jungkook was going to abandon the other six members, and it was probably the end of their favorite group, when the fact was just they didn’t know what hell the group was going through with losing their maknae in his own grief.

Jungkook thought himself as a burden and wondered when would they kick him out of their dorm, and out of the group. So, he kicked himself out without a word. He took his suitcase and got into the same train that took him to Seoul from Busan almost eleven years ago.

His mother opened the door with wide eyes and tears as she hugged him tenderly, kissed him on his ear, and whispered sweet things. Jungkook’s hand became weak and he dropped his bag, crying silently in his mother’s embrace.

That night, Hoseok was the one who called him first. And, Jungkook only answered after the fifth try. He didn’t want Hoseok to run out of hope and sunshine for calling him desperately.

“Oh, Jungkook-ah,” Hoseok breathed and never once in Jungkook’s life he ever heard Hoseok sounded so desperate and shaky, like the older was on the verge of crying, “are you okay? Where are you?! You left without a note and hyungs are all worried seeing your empty closet! Yah, you brat! When will you stop giving us a heart attack, huh?” he scolded Jungkook for the first time ever since they all found out about Jungkook’s sickness.

Jungkook smiled softly. “Now. I’ll stop now, hyung.”

Hoseok was silent for a while. “Why are you saying this?”

“Hyung, you know I love you, right?”

“Yah, stop saying things like this!” Hoseok insisted and his accent came out unconsciously.

Jungkook laughed. “It was a good run with you guys.”

“It still is a good run! You just—you gotta hold on a little longer, huh, maknae-ah, hold on for your hyungs, and hold on for your own. Where are you, brat?! I’ll come pick you up now, I swear!”

“I’m home, hyung, and I don’t wanna go anymore.”

“Ah,” Hoseok said animatedly, “you’re in Busan, huh? I’ll buy a train ticket now.”

“No, you wouldn’t dare,” Jungkook said teasingly.

“Oh, yeah? What if I do? What will you do? Will you stop running away if I come pick you up now?” Hoseok dared.

“Yes, I’ll stop running away, hyung. Because I’m already home,” he said sadly, but a small smile was still playing on his lips. “Good bye, Hope hyung.”

He hung up.

The phone was vibrating again in his hands and it didn’t come only from Hoseok anymore, but also from Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin. Yoongi was the only one who didn’t try to call him. He just sent a message Stop ignoring the calls, get your ed-up mind right again, and drag your back here, you spoiled brat! We need you. I need you. And, I’ll go along side by side with you, whatever and however long it takes. You know I will. Just, come back.

Jungkook shut his phone off. He sat down on his balcony, looking out at the night sight of Busan. He always missed home when he looked up at the Seoul’s stars in the middle of long practice or through a chaotic backstage. But, somehow, he was done with Busan in just a few hours. Suddenly, he missed the annoying buzzed of Seoul, people pushing through each other on the street, the traffic that got him late to practice. And, he missed the sound of breaking glass because someone was too reckless in their dorm, and he missed the laughs, he missed the animated faces of his hyungs, he missed their constant bickering that was never quitted down—not even when Yoongi kicked them literally in the to shut them up, he missed waking up to someone’s leg draped over him, he missed their affectionate stare at him, their proud sighs whenever he did something right. Maybe, they were his motivation to do everything perfectly.

He never realized when the sun had rose. He never realized what time it was. He never realized the ruckus that was happening downstairs in his house. He never realized of his surrounding until his bedroom’s door creaked open, and Jungkook snapped his head to the door, looking at Hoseok’s figure with his coat and a snapback on his head.

“Hyung,” Jungkook said in shock.

“I never lied, Jungkook-ah,” he smiled out of breath.

Jungkook stood up. “You guys have schedule.”

“It doesn’t hurt the guys if I miss just one stage. In fact, Yoongi hyung bought me the train ticket here, and Namjoon and Jin hyung were comforting Taehyung and Jimin so they didn’t run off to go with me too,” he shrugged, “I’m like Bangtan’s representative now.” He smiled a smile that shone Jungkook all over again and Jungkook didn’t want it to ever go away.

“I—“

“We don’t deserve to be in this situation, Jungkook-ah,” Hoseok shook his head.

“No, you don’t.”

“Yeah, so stop running away whenever things go wrong. Stop thinking so low about us—“

“I never—“

“Then why don’t you ever say it to our faces about what’s wrong, what bothers you, what hurts you? I always try to be strong for you and I need you to respect my effort, by simply tell me what’s wrong! We tried to approach you with so many methods, we played along differently, we comforted you in our own way, but it’d never work out if you—“ Hoseok sighed and he frowned sadly, hot tears in his eyes. Maybe he had to let go for once. “—if you never have faith in us.”

“I do, hyung!” Jungkook said, taking strong steps toward Hoseok, wanting to brush away the tears from his hyung. Hope should never make people cry. Hope should never cry. “I do! I swear, I do! But, I just don’t want to trouble you with my problem.”

“We’re family, right? You told Jimin that we only have each other now and we’re supposed to be a family. Family trusts each other, Jungkook. Family troubles each other and they don’t mind. They don’t care. So, stop, stop, please stop, thinking that you’re troubling us. Stop!” And, with the last word and the last energy, Hoseok crumbled down, Jungkook’s arms around him, supporting the older from the hard fall, although Jungkook thought he’d never repair the broken pieces of his hyungs anymore.

“Okay, okay. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, hyung,” he whispered to Hoseok.

And, for the first time, it Jungkook’s turn to comfort Hoseok.

Later that night, after their dramatic moment of truth, they were sprawled out on Jungkook’s bed, blanket on their lower body and giggles escaped their lips with words of stories.

“We found out you were gone for like only three hours, but I really missed you like you were already gone for three years,” Hoseok said melancholy through the sunset in front of Jungkook’s window.

Jungkook smiled. “You don’t know how much I hate how quiet Busan is now,” he turned to Hoseok who starred back at him and smiled.

“You’re a city boy now. You’re meant to be in the crowd.”


Taehyung and Jimin took care of him like any best friends would. The same-age friends were bright and cheeky while Jungkook was too shy during their broadcasts, but they made sure Jungkook was always comfortable anytime and anywhere he was, holding the youngest’s hands through any strange meetings, making sure he knew that they were there for him and just turned to them whenever Jungkook needed distraction, Jimin’s constant teasing and Taehyung joining Jungkook in every rebellion he tried to pull. And, those two were definitely not some friends to ever leave their best friend behind; they’d be there through it all. “I have someone I want to be roomed with. It’s Jungkook. It will never be boring when it’s with him,” Taehyung said during one of their radio shows. “I wanna go far far away with maknae,” Jimin said during another radio show with twinkling eye smile everyone always adored, “he doesn’t want to go with me though. But, that’s okay,” he shrugged playfully, leaning to Hoseok who sat next to him. And, those were simply because Taehyung and Jimin had the exact same mind, the same vibe, the same souls as Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jimin were there during one of Jungkook’s breakdown, when the younger’s face scrunched up in pain, feeling the tightness in his chest. Taehyung stopped the song that was blaring loudly and suddenly the room was too silence. Jimin ran to Jungkook’s side in a second and Jungkook slumped down on Jimin’s shoulder, breathing heavily, one hand was holding his front shirt where his heart was and the other hand was squeezing the back of Jimin’s shirt.

“. Tae, medicine in his bag,” Jimin said breathlessly as he tried to control his own panting after an intense personal dance practice with Taehyung and Jungkook and his nervousness of what could go wrong with Jungkook being like that.

Taehyung jumped on his feet after a stunned moment and practically trashing Jungkook’s bag. “, , ,” Taehyung breathed, “where the is it?!” He turned Jungkook’s bag upside down until everything came out and threw the backpack aside. “Jimin!”

Jimin brought Jungkook’s body slowly down together with his own and straightened the youngest in front of him, supporting him by holding his neck together. Jungkook couldn’t breath and it broke Jimin’s heart. “Hey,” Jimin tried a comforting smile, “hey, baby, where’s you medicine? Did you bring it this morning?”

Jungkook shook his head weakly and held his chest tighter. He closed his eyes and tears escaped so much.

Jimin brought Jungkook back to his arms. “Okay, okay, that’s okay. You’ll be okay,” Jimin said to Jungkook’s ear, “Tae, call an ambulance please,” he said, putting a hand to Jungkook’s back to feel the rush of air, in and out in hurry, in panic, in danger, and when it slowed down suddenly so much to the point like Jungkook’s not breathing, Jimin cried. “Now, Tae, ambulance now!” he yelled.

He was not going to lose Jungkook. Jimin wouldn’t let him go. No.

But, he couldn’t really deny it that that was probably it. That was probably the end of everything.


Long time no see guys! How are you? I hope you like this chapter. And sorry if there's something that doesn't make sense because I wrote this chapter separatedly and I haven't checked it yet. I'll do it soon :))