First Dance

Yuri 1/2

Yuri have been working as Yunho’s back up dancer for several months already. He doesn’t like him but it’s not like she has a choice. She thought that if she looked for another employer, she had to hide her secret and adapt again. Yuri is loyal to her new-found friends and she wanted to dance with them as long as time permits. They accepted her for who she is and respected her. That’s what is important for Yuri.

 

-----

 

“Wait wait wait!” Yunho stopped the music for the 5th time already. The dancers scratched their heads. "You!" Yunho pointed at the female dancer paired to him for the music video. "When will you get it?" he gestured Yuri to come. "Yadong, do my part, araso?"  Yuri looked to her left and right before pointing to herself, "Me?" "Ne. Is there anyone else in this room whose name is Yadong? You’re the only one who will look good on this demonstration because you’re tall. Pali!" Yunho yelled. Yuri panicked and ran in his command.  "It should be like this, watch closely," Yunho instructed the female dancer. "Routine number 5 please," Yunho snapped his fingers to Jaewoon. He then whispered to Yuri with his gritted teeth, “You’re doing my part, better do it well.”

 

And the music played…

I'm sorry from the start I didn't think about that  - Yunho seductively glide towards Yuri and turned around her with his eyes glued on her. You didn't know how much I really like you - After one revolution, he stopped in front of Yuri and stood very close to her, with their faces only an inch apart  from each other. Then... that's how it was the few times we met -  He turned his back, leaned close to Yuri's body, and slid down. It's the truth - The two stretched their left legs in unison with the other leg slightly bent down. I don't wanna think of the pain I caused you - Still facing in the same direction, Yunho held Yuri's face and then s his hand on her neck. I'm sorry... maybe being sorry is of no use to anyone - Yuri slid her hand on Yunho's muscular thigh up to his hips. I'm sorry" isn't the thing to say - Yunho faced Yuri and slid his hands on her chest before the two made a wave. But... But I truly loved you

 

"Stop!” Yunho commanded his back-up dancer. He looked at his dance partner and said, “Now you see the difference? You don't just do the steps, you have to feel it, you put yourself in it especially if it's a sensual dance," he scolded. He turned to Yuri to thank her, "Yah Yadong! What’s wrong with you? Why are you so pale?” Yuri didn’t reply and she seemed to be in a state of shock. Yunho pushed her on the shoulder with his two fingers which put Yuri back into her senses. "Bwoya! Stop touching me!" and Yuri stormed out of the practice room.

 

He faced the dancers and complained, “Is he an AB? How can someone be so moody?” Yuri’s peers looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. It’s a secret they cannot tell.

 

-----

 

Yuri ran to the toilet and locked the last cubicle. She felt her face and it was still hot in embarrassment. She hugged her knees and tears streamed down her face. She never imagined this day would come. After a few moments, she wiped her cheeks with her shirt and stood up. She punched the bathroom wall and shouted, “Yah! I hate you Jung Yunho! Why should you be the first man to touch me? Waaaah!”

 

Since then, Yuri have had nightmares of that intimate moment :)

-----

credits to Rain for the song In My Bed