Birthday Concert

Yuri 1/2

With all due respect to his friend, who was the best singer of SME, Yunho forced himself to get dressed and drive himself to the concert venue. People looked and whispered as he passed by as he was a totally different Yunho from what he was a year ago. His hair was ruffled and he has grown facial hair. He had gained bulges from his formerly chocolate abs and he had dark circles under his eyes as evidence of staying until wee hours for the comeback of his old hobby. Yes, he was a perfect definition of complete mess.

 

Yunho was relieved when a familiar figure waved at him and gestured that he has saved a seat for him. He can now at least save himself from all the stares and avoid questions of how has he been and what he has been doing. Not like he care though. "Hyung, I’m glad you made it!" Changmin greeted him as soon as he reached his seat. It has been also a year since they saw each other. Changmin missed the busy buddy Yunho and the Yunho who was voted as one of the hard working idols. "If we weren't close to this person, i wouldnt have left my comics over this glitz and glamour event," he grumpily replied.

 

-----

 

Seriously, how long do i have to sit here? My hands are itching to touch my comic books again. And so the concert went on.

 

Yesung was seated in an elegant stool, his shy smile stretching from ear to ear. "This last song is very special to me because a very important person accepted my invitation of being here with me on stage (instead of the usual Kyuhyun and Ryeowook)."

 

The lights dimmed as the curtain opened. The spotlight focused on Yesung while the other focused on the woman opposite to yesung's side of the stage. Her hair was elegantly laid on her back while the violin rested on her shoulder revealing her neck. Ok... She's just sitting there but I can’t help notice how seductive she is. Kidding aside, I can feel my heart melt as I see her move her hands and head with grace as she her violin.

 

I want you like crazy

I can't go a day without you, oh baby

I hold you in my arms

My heart still beats for that love

I'm suffocating more and more

I think I'll die like this

I want you, baby

 

You're so, so beautiful

I'm entranced by your appearance

I'm entranced

I'm captured by your gaze

I can't turn my head around either

I'm a fool

 

My heart feels like it will burst

When I hold onto your hand and we kiss

Only that girl can be my owner

I'm a slave for you

 

*Sorry sorry sorry sorry

I I I first

Fell for you you you

Fell fell fell baby

 

Shawty shawty shawty shawty

My eyes are blinded, blinded, blinded

My breath is stifled, stifled, stifled

I'm going crazy, crazy, baby

 

My heart feels like it will burst

When I hold onto your hand and we kiss

Only that girl can be my owner

I'm a slave for you

 

I can't imagine losing you

A life I live without you

Living a life without you

 

It's as though you were sent to save me

A life where I could love was approved

I'm satisfied with just you

Finally you're in my life

 

Yesung looked at the girl with so much love and sincerity as he hit the high notes. This Yesung… he got taste when it comes to woman. He was never rumored with any other girls in or out of the industry. Perhaps, starting tomorrow he will be.

 

The girl looked very familiar though. The round shape of her face, her almond-shaped eyes, her nose, and her pearly smile. Wait!!! Yadongsshi!?

 

-----

 

The concert was followed by a dinner and cocktail party. I desperately searced every corner of the hall, hoping I'd see her once again and take notice of me. Suddenly, a warm applause broke the middle of the crowd and there she was, her hand was s in yesung's arm as he introduced her to his friends.

 

Everyone seems to be greeting Yesung and Yuri as if they are real-life couple. Wait? Are they? Yah! Damn Super Junior s! Stop kissing her cheek and the back of her hand. I'm dying a slow death right here! She is mine... She was mine… I wish.

 

-----

 

That guy still has guts to show his face to me after what he did. Yah! Stop looking at me with that small puppy eyes stare! You won't get my sympathy with those eyes anymore.

 

I can feel the back of my head burning. When will he take his eyes off me? I’m starting to feel uncomfortable.

 

"Yesung oppa, I’ll just go to the toilet. I’ll see you in a while." I whispered to his ear. I bowed to Leeteuk oppa and Taeyon unnie to excuse myself. Now, i can escape from his stares.

 

On my way out of the toilet, I was surprised to be held on my shoulders and be pushed back against the wall. It was him. "Yah! Let go! What's your problem?"

 

"My problem is you! Where have you been this whole time? Don’t you know how to say goodbye? Do you know how foolish I looked like looking for Seobang almost in the entire Korea when there are millions of them? The worse part of it was that they're all guys for God's sake."

 

"Wae? Did i ask you to look for me? Is it my fault you didn’t even know my real name?! Fool! Goodbye, Jung Yunho! Now, can I leave? "

 

"No. We have to talk about the past."

 

"Let me refresh your memory… I’ve told you already in the PAST, that let's just forget about everything that happened."

 

"Then, if you have forgotten the past how come you can’t look directly in my eyes? How come you treat strangers better than me?"

 

"You want to know why?" Yadongsshi broke free from my arms. She hurriedly limped her way to the corridor. Yes, she limped. I stood affixed as i watch her figure disappear in the hallway. Now I understand why she feels that way. Her suffering is greater than mine.

 

I’m foolish for being ignorant. Let me make up for it.

 

_____

 

Credits: Sorry Sorry Answer by Super Junior