A Good Time

What We Can See (DISCONTINUED)

Music blasted through the speakers. The walls vibrated with the thumping and stomping of the people cramped in a place called club. Club NB, the famous club frequented by those who are either popular in the real world or rich enough to get in. Jiyong and his gang were neither.

 

"The privilege of being friends with the owner's son!" Youngbae toasted. The boys clinked shot glasses and downed their drinks.

 

It was eight o'clock. They were inside one of the VIP rooms. Leathered seats and a big TV screen adorned the room. The center table was filled with various drinks (alcoholic and some not) and food.

 

"Heard you skipped classes," Seunghyun nudged Seungri. The younger boy just shrugged.

 

"You look a lot better than this morning, Ji," says Youngbae.

 

"Definitely better than lunch time. Speaking of which, what happened to you hyung?" Daesung asks.

 

"Nothing. I was just a little out of it this morning," replied Jiyong.

 

"Well, at least you're back to normal now," says Seunghyun.

 

Normal. The word reverberated through Jiyong's ears, sounding as sweet as honey. A smile couldn't help escaping his lips. A few drinks later, girls started to enter their room one by one. Laughter filled the air, drinks were downed, and a lot of lip-locking were exchanged.

 

Two girls kept Jiyong's lips and hands busy. He was engaged in a heated make out session with two busty beauties who more than willingly reciprocated his ministrations. Then he quickly pulled out.

 

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Jin Ae. She squat crossed legged in the middle of the floor, her arms folded on her little chest. A little pout played on her lips. Her eyes squinted.

 

One of the girls he was making out with caressed his face to make him look at her. No sooner did his tongue dance again with hers. His thoughts drifted away from the little girl watching him. Jin Ae was ignored.

 

Jin Ae scrunched her face, not liking what he did one bit. Then, slowly, a smirk slowly formed on her small lips. She stood up then disappeared.

 

The girls' hands caressed Jiyong's body just as he had theirs. A bony hand settled on his chest and started ing him. Bony? He pulled out a bit and looked down. A skeleton's hand. As if cold water was poured unto him, he quickly stood up and backed away.

"Oppa?" The girls looked at him in confusion.

 

But Jiyong saw something else. He saw a lot more. The girl he was making out with had half her face torn off of skin, her eyes all white and hands all literal bones. The other one who was nipping at his neck had one eye gouged out, fleshless cheeks showed all of her rotting teeth and maggots swam all over the melted brown cesspool where her stomach should have been.

 

He looked around him. His friends weren't his friends at all. They were different… creatures. One of them, he couldn't tell who, was busy tearing one girl limb from limb and feasting on her body, guts hung around his mouth. Two of them stared at him in fascination, mouth spread widely like no mouth should be spread like. Blood started to trickle down the walls. A giant eye appeared on the floor.

 

A high pitched schreech resounded, boisterous laughter echoed,  Jiyong had to cover his ears. An ear splitting cry came from one of the creatures. Jiyong spun on his heels, ready to bolt out of the door. The TV .

 

Slowly Jiyong turned. At first, there was only static. Then a sweet, 

 

"Boo."

 

He scrambled out of the place and ran blindly. Jiyong didn't notice the weird stares people gave him. He ran, and ran, and ran. He felt as if his lungs were going to burst. He didn't care. He needed to run.