Popular

What We Can See (DISCONTINUED)

Dara knew Jiyong held some sort of status in school. That guy she ate with during her first lunchbreak in school did say girls talked about him. But Dara didn't know he was popular, like really really popular. Everybody seems to look at Jiyong all the time.

The only ones who actually looks at Dara are ghosts and they don't have the nicest intentions either. Dara thinks Jiyong is actually kind of more than lucky as she makes her way to school.

She has sighed more today than she ever has her whole life. Dara picks out another trash from her locker right next to numbers of letters containing words along the lines of "Back off new girl," and "." She's heard of bullying before, she attended elementary school when she was younger. This is the first time, however, for her to be the recepient of overall chidlish behavior and hormonal idiocy.

The ghosts had not bothered her for the last couple of weeks she spent in school. Maybe it's because she stuck with Jiyong majority of the time. Jin Ae was being a good girl for the most part except when she felt like being a little mischievous thus triggering her to pull pranks around school. Dara could only sigh as students complain of missing lunch boxes or disfigured paintings for art class.

But being with Jiyong, Dara surmised, was a very bad idea. True, it was sort of entertaining when the guy clung to her when surprised or gripped her hand too tightly when he felt Jin Ae was about to cause mischief but being the target of school bullying wasn't something Dara signed up for. She thought she could handle it at first, vandalized sneakers are easily replaceable after all, but when her books started disappearing she starts to rethink about her decisions.

Leaving Jiyong would mean she would no longer be included under the influence of Jin Ae. Parrying ghosts is a pain in the , after all. Another reason would be that she's actually afraid of what Jin Ae would do once she decided to make Jiyong do something she found fun. Being around the guy would be beneficial for her guilt, she surmised.

With that thought, Dara heads towards the gardening club.

The members of the club (or Minho and Jaejoong) have been repeatedly approaching her to get her to join. They were even more persistent when she started getting bullied. How they found out, she doesn't know. What she does know is that they could help her. Would help her. They said so, at at least.

It was a greenhouse. The Gardening club is clearly on a different level from the other clubs. Their clubroom is a gigantic glass infrastructure shaped like a gargantuan crystal ball with elegant modernistic designs. Other clubs had one room in a building full of same sized rooms. Even the band had one small room and could only use the gym for practice.

Dara swallows the unexpected nerves. She snaps out of her thoughts and reaches her hand out to open the greenhouse door. She takes a couple steps inside and she hears a husky, yet feminine voice greet her arrival.

"Sandara?"

For some reason, the voice sounded familiar. For some reason, she thinks she's met the person before. But for some reason, she can't seem to remember. Dara can't locate the girl and her voice from her memories. So she stands there at the greenhouse entrance, staring at the girl with long blonde hair.