-009-

Taming Twelve

Hyuna groaned as she peeked through her lashes, the bright sun hurting her eyes. Her head was pounding and she smelt disgusting. She sat up and automatically her vision blurred and a nauseous feeling overtook. "Woah,  easy there. You don't want to puke." Junmyeon was beside her on the floor or her bedroom. He chuckled at her confused face. "You are hungover, you are a very adorable drunk." Hyuna's first instinct was to turn and face plant her pillow accompanied with another groan. Except this groan wasn't her own. 

 

"Hyuna, please stay still. You were so much effort to move from the limo. We are all exhausted!" Hyuna screamed and wriggled off the bed, falling with a thud.

"Yifan!  What are you doing on my bed?" The girl raised her head which spun at another voice beside. 

"Wow, suho-hyung moved just in time." Kai chuckled as he sat up and ruffled his messy hair. "We all crashed in here..." the tanned male motioned round the room. The door opened and Kim Halmoni tutted and the teen males spread out on the floor. 

"Hyuna, your vocal teacher is here..." the elderly lady smiled, "I will tell him you are unwell. Kyungsoo and Minseok are in the living area. Kyungsoo made pancakes and bacon, I am off to deal with your parents." The younger girl nodded,  knowing that she didn't have a choice. Hyuna pulled herself up to her feet slowly and stepped over a sleeping Sehun, who had curled up with one of her plushies, grabbing some clothes she slipped into her bathroom to rid herself of the evidence from the previous night. She turned the dial on her shower and began to undress.  She reached into her cupboard to lay out a towel and then stepped under the stream of hot water. 

"Ah, so much better" Hyuna smiled to herself as she massaged the shampoo into her scalp. She hummed a small tune and rinsed away the bubbles. She reached for the dial and switched the shower off before making her way out and wrapping a towel around her body. She placed a toothbrush into , loaded with toothpaste and vigorously brushed with one hand as she rifled through her clothes for her underwear. "Oh god please.... no!" Hyuna squealed in frustration and spat the excess toothpaste into the sink. "I left my underwear in my room...." she gazed at her embarrassed reflection in her mirror. She gathered her courage and pulled her door open, her grip on her towel tightening incase it fell. 

"Looking for these?" Pink lace swung from a finger beside the door frame. 

"Minseok- Oppa! you scared me!" Hyuna reached out for the underwear, he dropped it into her palm.

"I saw them as I came to wake the others for breakfast." He raised a brow. "I never had you down for lacy underwear." He flashed a cheeky grin before dashing off leaving Hyuna with a very warm and red face. She slammed the door shut and locked it, quickly dressing herself and wrapping another towel around her head to prevent dripping water onto the floor. She carefully unlocked the bathroom door and snuck into her room. 

"Hey.. can I dry your hair?" Sehun appeared from the door shuffling his feet. 

 

"What's wrong?" A little girl asked as she spotted a male curled up in the corner.

"Nana!  I...I am not crying I swear!" The little boy pleaded with her, worrying she might tell his tough Hyungs. "I just miss my umma." Nana smiled and made herself comfortable between the boy's legs.

"You know, when someone misses their parents you are supposed to help by doing something for them that their parents would do." The little boy tilted his head, stoic expression on his face before he broke out into a smile. 

"She let's me dry her hair!  I am really good at it!" The boy clapped then pouted. "But your hair is dry!" The young boy wailed.

"Then let's change that!" Nana stood and held her hand out, "let's go wash my hair in the sink and then you can dry it!" The young Sehun took her hand and they made their way to wash the girls hair.

 

"Hyuna?" Sehun picked up a second towel and climbed behind her onto the bed. Hyuna simply hummed her approval and Sehun lay the second towel over his lap, releasing her hair from the first towel. Then he swapped the towels, massaging her scalp with the towel. "Thanks. You know, I like drying hair. It's intimate, helps feel close to a person."

"I have heard that before" Hyuna smiled and enjoyed Sehun fingers combing through her hair to dry it. 

"I want to get closer to you.." Sehun turned the girl round to look her in the eye. "Can't I?" His look was pleading, reminding her so much of the little Sehun from camp. 

"I thought we already were." The girl murmured her cheeks pink.

"Oh yeah? Then why did your first kiss go to Luhan?" The youngest male smirked and hyuna squeaked.

"Bowa?!"

"Yeah, you kissed us all last night. But, lu-hyung you kissed him on the LIPS." Sehun patted the girl on the head, "your hair is dry." With that he left. Hyuna then face planting her bed.

"I kissed Luhan?" She raised a hand to her cheeks feeling the heat from her ever growing blush. "This wasn't part of the plan.."  she groaned and made her way towards the kitchen. Eyes avoiding Sehun,  Luhan and Minseok. She took her seat next to Suho and Kyungsoo,  both of which instantly started to pile her plate with food.

"It is good to eat bacon when you have been drinking." Chanyeol waved a fork over his own plate and then pointed to Baekhyun. 

"Hyuna? Want to come to the beach with us today?" He gave his best eye smile and waited for the girl's response. Every eye was on her as she struggled to swallow a pancake from the attention.

"Do I have a choice?" She mumbled eyeing them all cautiously.

"Of course not!" Yixing stuck his tongue out teasingly, "it's just polite to pretend that you do." The Chinese male winked as Hyuna rolled her eyes.

 

********************

 

A/N: I had no idea this story would be liked by so many people! Thank you for supporting it! It makes me very happy to see others enjoy this story. I am going to be giving each member their own little moments with Hyuna to sort of confess, just like Sehun and there will be a flash back for each one. Hope you liked this chapter. Let me know who you want to confess next?!

사랑해요! <3