-004-

Taming Twelve

Jongdae yawned as he made his way towards the kitchen. He regretted agreeing to help cook for his friends, they could eat like animals...himself included. He shook his head and sleepily opened the fridge, grabbing a small bottle of water in the process. 

"Did you sleep well?" Hyuna's voice startled him and his bottle of water went cascading to the floor. "Oh gosh!" She grabbed a towel and knelt down to soak the water up. 

"You scared me!" Jongdae scolded and folded his arms leaning against the fridge to watch her clean up. "Why are you up so early?" He raised a brow and watched her stand and smile, his heart got that weird feeling again.

"Early? it is 10am......" Hyuna trailed off. "I made breakfast,  I was just about to come wake you all..." Jongdae glanced behind her and raised his brow.

"Only 12 plates?" Hyuna nodded and then Chen clicked his fingers. "If there wasn't enough food we can all share some with you." Jongdae cursed under his breath, this wasn't how he usually spoke to a girl. Why was it so hard?

"If already had half a grapefruit. I have a harp performance at seoul music hall tomorrow night.  I have to fit into my gown." Hyuna smiled and opened the cupboard to get the birdseed. "Huh? Where has that gone?"

"Looking for this?" Chanyeol stumbled into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes as he shook the box in his other hand. Hyuna nodded and he handed her the box, making sure to brush his fingers along hers. "I already fed him too." He gave her his best smile. Hyuna blushed and excused herself before bowing and retreating to her room. 

"Nice touch" Jongdae hi-fived his taller friend. Noise filtering towards them as the others woke to the smell of food.

"Wow Jongdae, I didn't know you could cook!" Sehun grinned as he plopped himself down at the table. 

"I didn't. The girl did....." Jongdae sat down and beckoned the others over. There were shuffles and clanks as the males sat down to eat. Yixing watched the others help themselves. He snuck away from them all and made his way to the end of the corridor. 

"Hyuna-ssi?" He knocked and waited for a moment. "May I come in?"  When there was no reply he turned the handle and opened the door a crack. Hyuna was semmingly asleep, curled up in her chair. Yixing chuckled and reached out to place a hand on top of her head. "You really are cute." He glanced around and as he spotted the grand piano excitement caught him. He rushed over and sat down, his fingers skimmed over the keys and a gentle lullaby melody filled the room.

"You are quite talented." He glanced up to Hyuna leaning over top of the piano. "You are the one who is studying me at the moment...right?" Hyuna's cheeks went pink and Yixing nodded. "Maybe you would like to accompany me tomorrow night? I am doing a performance."

"I would be honored. Are we all invited?" Yixing gave her a dimple smile, suddenly remembering the playboy pact. He moved himself over and pinned her against the piano in a gentle manner. One hand either side of her. He leant in towards her ear, breath tickling her. "Not that I mind, but I don't usually share." He winked and was in turn shocked as she giggled.

"Of course you are all invited. Kim Halmoni always comes and I doubt she would leave 12 teenage boys in her house for the evening." Hyuna eye smiled and tha-dump! Yixing's heart missed a beat... so that is what it feels like....

"I will let the others know. Do we have to dress formal?" Yixing pushed off the piano to stand again and as she nodded her reply he walked to leave the room. He turned back, "oh Hyuna.... I am really looking forward to seeing you in a beautiful dress" he was proud of himself as her cheeks filled with a very obvious blush. 

"I look forward to seeing you all looking handsome in suits too." She replied quietly. As soon as he left she shook her head. "I know more about you all than you realize." She let her daze fall to where he had just been, "Zhang Yixing."

A few hours passed, Hyuna was getting more agitated by the second. The 12 males were taking it in turns to come and flirt with her, she wasn't going to get any practice done. "Knock knock?" Hyuna smiled through her annoyance as Joonmyeon entered through her door. "I came to see if you were okay. The others are being inconsiderate."

"It is okay... I think I am getting used to you all now." Hyuna tilted her head. "Did you need something? I have to practice. I am pretty sure you are aware that I have a performance to do." She placed herself back into her chair beside her harp and plucked at a few strings.

"Is that the gown you will be wearing?" Joonmyeon pulled a face at the material as she nodded. "That isn't the right color for you..." 

"Oh?" Hyuna sighed, "it is the only gown I brought with me." She plucked at the strings again, hoping he would get the hint to leave. 

"I am going to buy you one. I will take the others, I am sure they would love to help pick! Seeya" and with that he was gone, leaving no chance for protest. 

"Finally I can practice!" There was a soft squawk as crackers flew into the room, swiftly followed by the males.

"We don't know what size you are. Come on, you will have to come too!" Or not....

 

 

 

 

***

Okay this chapter may need more work.. but I hope you like it!

A special thank you to AkaneJHJI for my posters and listening to me ramble about the story ^.^ If you haven't checked out any of her stories yet then you should! They are amazing! ♡

 

Please let me know what you think in the comments. Any questions? I will do my best to answer them!