-007-

Taming Twelve

"Hyuna-ssi?!" Yixing called as he roamed round outside the club, hoping to catch a glimpse of her. "I can't believe she ditched us!" He shook his head and joonmyeon grinned at some passing girls, who giggled. Then an idea popped into his head and he saddled up to the girls.

"Hello beautiful ladies." He smiled in an adorable way and one of the girls held onto her friends arm for support. "I am in a spot of bother. I seem to have lost my little sister in the crowd. If you see her....could you maybe tell me?" He then proceeded to show them pictures of Hyuna that baekhyun had made him take.

"Oh I saw her a few minutes ago! She was heading into the VIP rooms" one of the girls smiled and pointed towards the club. "They have karaoke machines back there, and a separate dance floor.  Maybe she is there?" She giggled as Yixing hooked an arm over his friend. 

"Thank you ladies. Enjoy your evening" he bowed and pulled out his phone to text the others. "Luhan is already inside with her, but he said we need to get there quick, she is with some other guys."

"Other guys?" Joonmyeon's face fell serious, "how much did she drink?!" 

"Quite a bit..." Yixing rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Can we just go find her?" Joonmyeon nodded and took Yixing's wrist, pulling him back inside. 

"We are part of the EXO party." Joonmyeon smiled at the security guard, who bowed and let them pass. The others following him in, quickly locating Hyuna and letting their mouths drop open. Hyuna was on the dance floor in a world of her own, 4 guys watching her with interest from the sides. There was a loud smack and eyes all turned to see Baekhyun attacking one of the males.

"If I ever hear you talk about her like that again, I will make sure you never speak again. Got that?" He hissed, pressing his foot into the males crotch, as he lay on the floor. Sensing the short males anger, chanyeol wrapped his arms around his best friends waist and dragged him back. 

"Wah,  it's like none of us are even here!" Sehun pointed towards the dance floor where Hyuna was now spinning in circles, giggling happily to herself. "She isn't even yelling at Bacon for fighting!" He met eyes with his other friends, raising his brow and made his way onto the dance floor.  He slipped behind Hyuna and spoke loudly into her ear so that the girl could hear over the thudding music. "You worried us!" The girl spun round to face him, dropping in an 'o'.

"SEHUNNIE! " Hyuna squealed and threw her arms around his neck. Sehun blinked and raised a hand to pat the girls shoulder. "Where did you guys all go? The nice men over there brought me lots of drinks! I was thirsty and Joonie has my money!" Hyuna pouted and Sehuns breath caught. She was acting the way all the girls at home did, but with Hyuna it worked. Sehuns lips parted as he watched the girl in awe, Tao slipped in beside him and tapped his shoulder.

"You are feeling that too right? That funny tummy feeling?" Tao gave him a knowing smile,  "something about this girl is drawing us all in." He jabbed his thumb backwards where the other 10 males were watching the girl, the same expression on all their faces. 

"Panda!!!!" Arms wound themselves around the Chinese males neck, his hands automatically resting onto the girls hips. 

"What is it Hyuna?" Tao smiled and the girl giggled, "how much did you drink?" He chuckled, he was clearly relieved that the girl was okay, the twelve had been so worried. Seeing Hyuna happy like this, the worry seemed worthwhile. 

"I'm , not sure..." the girl pouted and pressed the tip of her finger to her bottom lip in thought. "Hey! Where is my Boazi?!" She suddenly dashed off and jumped onto Minseok. 

"Hello Hyuna" the eldest male patted the girl on the head. "What can I do for you?" 

"Ppo ppo! " she pouted and the twelve males raised their brows. "Kisses for everyone!!!!!" The girl leaned in and pressed her lips to the cheek of each male in turn. "I have to give everyone the same treatment! To the bartender!" Hyuna giggled and began to walk off, quickly grabbed by Jongdae. 

"Yah, no kissing the club staff okay?" He scooped the girl into his chest, lifting her off the floor completely. "My grandmother will kill me if I don't take care of you." He shook his head but froze as he noticed the girl glaring at him. "What?"

"Why don't you remember me? Any of you?!" Hyuna glare turned to the others as well. "This isn't the first time we have spent time together, none of you remember me!"

"We see lots of people everyday and you want us to remember you from one meeting?" Luhan raised a brow and the girl pouted from Jongdaes arms. She wriggled herself free and walked right up to Luhan.  

"I will make you all remember me!" She cupped his face and pulled him down, her lips connecting with his in a quick kiss. "There is one clue!" The girl returned to giggling and Luhan stood still his face instantly red. "Hehe you are still the same, Xiao Lu!" 

"Wait...Xiao Lu? " Yifan made a curious face, his thoughts whirling in his head, that sounded familiar. 

"Yes, xiao lu. And you!" She jabbed a finger into Yifans chest, "Kris! " she then began to go round the group, "Suho,  D.O, Kai,  channie,  baekie,  xiumin the boazi,  lay, Panda Tao, sehunnie and..." the girl trailed off as she got to jongdae.

"Chen" jongdae's voice was barely audible over the music, but it was still heard. The two's eyes met and Jongdae held his breath as the girl approached him.

"Yeah, my Chen chen" the girl nodded once before she fell forward, Jongdae managing to catch her just in time the girl mumbled and jongdae looked up at his friends for help. 

"Give her to me, I will carry her." Tao turned round and crouched, the others helping secure the girl to the males back. "Let's get her home." 11 males nodding their heads in agreement.

 

 

************************************

A/N: hello my lovely readers, it seems this chapter has given away one of the sub stories. Well the truth comes out when you've been drinking right? Hope you enjoyed, I do want to know your thoughts on how the storyline is going!

사랑해요!