-010-

Taming Twelve

Hyuna scowled as the males practically pushed her out of the door. "Guys I told you I don't have beach wear!" She outright protested as she wriggled out of their hands and made a dash back towards the house. 

"Oh no you don't!" Jongin grabbed the girl around her waist and effortlessly lifted her over his shoulder. 

"Put me down!" Hyuna hit him with her fists, attempting to get him to let go. "If you don't put me down I swear I will tell everyone what really happened when we found Kyungsoo." With that, the male pulled her back round into a bride lift. He raised one brow and shook his head. 

"Kyungsoo already knows." Jongin rolled his eyes but then froze, "wait... how do you know?!" His face dropped and he suddenly looked adorable. Hyuna cheeks went pink with that thought. 

"I know Shinee too." She let a small smirk form on her lips and Jongin gulped, he placed the girl on her feet. "In fact,  Tae is a very good friend of mine." She pretended to dust her jeans off and then winked at Jongin. It was at that moment the Kyungsoo came and took Hyuna's wrist.

"Hyuna,  let him be." The large eyed male sent a quick smile to his best friend before dragging the girl away. "In fact know why he did it. I don't mind taking the blame from the others. Jongin is actually quite sensitive." Kyungsoo wrapped an arm around the girls shoulders and pulled her closer.  "I understand him very well. If you knew the actual reason, you definitely would not have used it against him." 

"Is that right?" Huna went silent falling back into her memories. 

"Nana!  Look, I learnt a new dance move!" Little Jongin span into a pirroette and then performed a flawless arabesque. Nana clapped her hands excitedly. 

"That was amazing Kai!" The girl hopped down from where she had been sitting to watch. 

"Ballet is for girls!" One of the older students called out as the left the studio. Jongin's eyes brimmed with tears, he let his lips fall into a shaky pout and Nana ran to the door.

"Ballet is very manly! You have to be super strong to do it!" She placed her hands on her hips and her heel. 

"You really think I am manly?" The little boys eyes filled with wonder as he gazed at the shorter girl. 

"Ofcourse!  That is why you have a manly nickname!" Nana pressed her lips to his cheek. "Manly Kai." The girl eye-smiled and the took his hand. "We are late to meet D.O! Come on!" She pulled him out with her.

"Hyuna?  Did you hear us?" Snapping back to reality the teen girl blinked rapidly, realising that Yifan was attempting to talk to her. "We said that we are about to leave have you got everything?" Hyuna nodded once in reply. Jongin raised a brow, his eyes scanning over the female, she seemed to have him on  her mind too, Their eyes met and neither pulled away from it. There was a mutual understanding and Jongin simply pat his lap.

"Come here" Jongin sent her a shy smile, his heart thundering in his chest as the girl silently climbed into his lap and curled against his chest. "Sleep, we won't be there for a few hours. I will keep you safe, no matter what. You will always come first." Hyuna blushed as his lips brushed her forehead.

 

A few hours later, 

"Hyuna? Wake up. You too, Jongin!" Junmyeon's voice broke through to the sleeping pair and the two rubbed their eyes and yawned. Hyuna reached out both of her arms and there was a snort.

"Come on you! Never changes." And that was Yifan, he pulled the tired girl onto his back and shook his head, hoisting her up and setting off to follow after the others. 

"Why have I got to carry Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol whined as he shuffled along next to Yifan. 

"Because Kris hasn't spent any time alone with Na Na. " Chen shrugged which resulted in a smack on the head. "What?! She is already sleeping again! It isn't like she can hear us!"

"I don't see why you are bothering she already kissed me!" Luhan spoke in a sing-song voice that made everyone stop still. "Dammit Hyuna!" He scowled and stormed off to link arms with the eldest of the group. Kyungsoo let out a chuckle from Chanyeol 's back.

"Yup so manly lulu." He shook his head. 

"I heard that you little !" Luhan called back and everyone started laughing, resulting in a whine from Hyuna.

"You guys are so noisy!" She nuzzle into Yifan more and then raised her head. 

"You tell them Hyuna!" Minseok grinned and put his thumb up on agreement. 

"Yah!" Baekhyun pouted as he turned, "don't lump us all together!"

"You are the noisiest bacon" Hyuna snorted and tapped Yifan 's shoulder, "can you let me down Ge-Ge?" She yawned and then reached over to tap Yifans cheek, which had turned pink. 

"You speak Chinese?" Tao raised a brow as he pulled the girl down from the frozen duizang. 

"A little, I had a friend when I was younger. He taught me a few things, his name was Kris I think." She smiled in thanks and linked her arm through tao and Yifan. "I don't remember them too much, after I came back from my summer with my friends, my parents really knuckled down on teaching me my music. I lost contact with them." Hyuna smiled and genuine eye-smile, but it had a hint of sadness. "I get flashbacks every now and then, but it's always hazy and only snippets. I miss them." 

"You never know? You might see them again." Yifan mumbled and shrugged. 

"They have probably forgotten all about me." The girl shrugged. 

"I have a feeling you influenced their lives in a big way. You seem to have a knack for that." Yixing appeared behind the three and ruffled Hyuna's hair. "Appearing in someone's life and turning everything upside down. You will probably do so for the rest of your life too." He pecked her on her cheek and then winked as her cheeks turned pink.

"Guys! We are here!" Sehun jumped in excitement and ran onto the sand, Baekhyun and Kai following suit, the latter dropping down to roll on the sand. "And it's empty! We have the whole beach to ourselves. 

SQWAK

"Chanyeol! I said you couldn't bring the parrot!" Junmyeon placed his hands on his hips as he eyed the much taller male.

"But, he would have been lonely!" The giant stamped his foot in the sand and slipped, almost loosing his balance. "He was sleeping the entire way here!" Hyuna groaned and took the bird carrier from Chanyeol. "And I brought his lead, I just thought he might like it..." 

"You did?!" Hyuna blinked and then tilted her head in thought. Chanyeol rubbed his hands together in apology his eyes closing tightly, waiting to be hit. Instead he felt warmth on the tip of his nose. "Thank you for looking after him" she smiled as Chanyeol's eyes opened wide in shock. "You will make a good parent one day." Then she poked his cheek as his entire face turned red and he spluttered. "Now who brought drinks? Because I think chanyeol already has sun !" She giggled, as said male shook his head quickly realizing she was making fun of him.

"YAH!"

 

 

 

 

 

********************************************************************

A/N: hope you like! The next person she has a flashback of should be....who? Let me know who you think in the comments! 사랑해!