-005-

Taming Twelve

"That is a horrible colour!" Baekhyun grumbled as the other 11 brought dresses over to himself and Hyuna, who was trying to keep herself calm. "That's the one! Nice eye tao! Is it Gucci?" Tao nodded.

"Please tell me you are joking" Hyuna gulped at the sight of the dress. "That isn't appropriate for playing a harp! My legs would be on display!" There was a chorus of snickers from the males in the back of the group. "What's so funny?" Hyuna's eyes widened.

"How old are you?!" Sehun joined in the laughter. "Everyone wears short clothes nowadays!" He leant forward and winked offering her his hand. "Just try it on. Trust me" Hyuna gave him a curious look before taking his hand. Hyuna changed into the dress, she inspected her reflection and pulled on the hem.

"Why is this so short?!" She grumbled a little and pulled back the curtain. "I don't like-"

"Woah! " xiumin let his jaw drop as he viewed the sight in front of them, other mouths dropping behind him.

"I don't know what you are talking about you're legs are y!" Luhan grinned. Hyuna shook her head smiling and covered her body. 

"I think I have a better option." She smiled, "Yixing - oppa, could you hand me that dress on the rack?"

"But it has no flair!" Baekhyun pouted.

"You said legs on show right?" Hyuna tilted her head and as the males nodded she took the dress from Yixing. "I can do that but I still need to be classy, not looking like I am about to hit up a club in Gangnam"

"Hit up a club?" Jongdae broke into laughter followed the others. "You really are old minded! That sounded so weird! " Hyuna rolled her eyes and took the dress into the changing room, retuning moments later in a more classy dress.

"Okay,  you win!" Baekhyun held his hands up in defeat. "That is definitely better than the other. Though... can we get both?" Hyuna raised a brow. "We can hit up the club by the beach. It's only an hour away!"

"No way." Hyuna folded her arms, "I don't deal with people remember?" 

"You are doing fine with us." Chanyeol pointed out as he leant against the wall. "Just go change okay?" He smiled and then held up his phone. " It's getting near food time."

"Okay..." She shrugged and made her way to remove the dress. She returned with both dresses on the hangers. She did a headcount and froze. "Who left? There is only 11 of you..."

"Kyungsoo left!" Yifan turned to glare at Joonmyeon "why can't you keep an eye on your half of the group?" The Chinese male pinched the bridge of his nose. "Pay for her clothes and then let's go." 

***

"KYUNGSOO!" the name was repeated by twelve voices, volume gaining each time. "Maybe we should split up?" Joonmyeon suggested as he winced from the glare yifan gave him.

"I will go with Hyuna." Jongin raised his hand, "if anyone will know the town it is her. But he won't listen to her." Hyuna nodded in agreement.

"Okay, Joonmyeon you go with lay, minseok with Jongdae,  tao with myself, baek and chan, luhan and sehun - don't kill each other" Yifan started pairing them off, as he reached the doe male and the idiot maknae luhan mumbled a 'no promises' in Chinese amusing yifan enough for his lips to twitch up. "And Jongin with the lovely Hyuna." 

"Okay, call if you find him" Joonmyeon ordered and all the pairs parted ways. Jongin and Hyuna remained silent for a while, eyes darting right and left.

"He knows better than to leave the group." Jongin grumbled as he squinted off towards a well lit area ahead as he spotted a large group of males he wound his arm around Hyuna's waist and pulled her close.

"Jongin wha-" Hyuna looked up her cheeks red, their faces a small fraction away.

"Stay like this, there is a big group of hooded males. If they think we are a couple they might not do anything." Hyuna wrapped her own arm around his waist and pulled herself closer, nodding her understanding. "When we find Kyungsoo, remind me to thank him. I didn't think I was going to get some time with you.  Jongdae and Chanyeol have been hogging your attention."

"What do you mean?" Hyuna blinked up at him and their head turned sharply at a loud shout. "Kyungsoo!" Hyuna broke free from jongins hold and ran towards the large group of males that he had been protecting her from. Jongin followed swiftly after, he didn't question her, instead he was intrigued at her willingness to run into a large group of males. His thoughts wondering how he should play hero until Hyuna roundhouse kicked a male in the jaw. His own jaw dropping open as he continued to watch the female fight 5 males at once, when she had finished she dusted off her hands before turning to the owl eyed male beside her, she raised her right hand and lay a smack on his cheek. "Do you know how worried everyone was?!" Kyungsoo stared in disbelief,  he glanced over to Jongin who had taken his phone out and was talking to someone. "And we find you in an alley with a half girl and 5 guys, who I am assuming one is probably her boyfriend!" Hyuna folded her arms and tapped her foot. "How stupid could you be?!" Kyungsoo winced, and he felt something flutter in his stomach. " Don't play with girls who you don't know. They might have killed you!"

"Hyuna..." Kyungsoo tried to defend himself but as he noticed a glint of tears in the girls eyes he stopped. Instead he shocked himself by pulling the girl into his arms. "You pabo!  5 guys? What were you thinking just running at them like that?!"

"Don't worry about me! I can take care of myself." Hyuna pushed away from him and as the others joined them, she returned to jongins side.

"What the hell happened here?!" Yifan knocked Kyungsoo up the back of the head. "You nearly put Hyuna in danger!"

"Actually hyung. ..." Jongin pulled Hyuna in front of him, his hands on her shoulders. "Hyuna was the cause of the 6 unconscious bodies" this intrigued a certain Chinese panda eyed male.

"Don't be ridiculous Jong,  there is now way!" Luhan raised a brow and ran his gaze carefully over the girl. "Right?" Hyuna shrugged and when her eyes met the males she tilted her head at them.

"Didn't you think it was odd?" The males blinked in confusion, Hyuna rolled her eyes. "I am a celebrity. Yet I came outside without the need to call someone?" She hinted the answer to them...

"Wait, you are a martial artist...." Tao leaned against the wall, his arms folded and his ankles crossed.  "Right?"

"Did Tao just speak...? To a girl?!" Sehun exaggerated a gasp of shock and the said male sent him a glare. 

"She didn't call a bodyguard because she doesn't need one." The males all turned to gape at the female, who stood shuffling her feet from the attention. "Am I right?" Hyuna nodded once.

*********************************************************

 

Hope you like! Hmm looks like she has managed to start taming them. But, maybe there are a few under storys too. Has anyone spotted them? Let me know in the comments!