-008-

Taming Twelve

"Now we are here with caramelldansen! " the boys watched incredulous as their female companion bounced in her seat, waving her hands over her head. "Oo Oo Oo wah wah!" The girl was giggling like crazy, but none of the twelve had the heart to stop her having fun. "Why aren't you guys doing the dance too?!" She pouted, folding her arms at the males.

"My grandmother is going to kill me!" Jongdae groaned and buried his face into Minseok's shoulder. 

"Not our problem!" Minseok chirped happily as Hyuna pulled his hands over his head to get him to join in the weird dance. "Hyuna, I can't do this! " he chuckled as the girl pouted at him more.

"But you are adorable! It should be in your nature!!" The drunken girl stamped her foot. 

"Should I even ask how we ended up coming home in a limousine?" Joonmyeon shook his head in pure confusion. 

"My driver came to pick us up! We are drinking so we shouldn't drive right?" Hyuna hiccuped as she floped down into baekhyuns lap. He automatically smiled at the girl in his hold and pulled her tighter against him.  "I was being smart! Right baekkie?" She looked up at him eyes round and innocent. 

"You did good Baby cakes, you did good." Baekhyun chuckled and knocked the girls chin up with his finger. He leant forward and brushed his lips over her cheek, "such a smart girl even when intoxicated beyond anything else." Hyuna beamed at him.

"See!  I am a good girl!" Hyuna exclaimed pointing her finger to the roof of the vehicle.  

"I am so dead!" Jongdae whined once more, changing his tactic and clinging onto chanyeol. 

"Why don't you just do what everyone else is doing?" The taller of the two raised his brow.  "She is having so much fun, enjoy it whilst it lasts!" Chanyeol grinned and tilted his head at Yixing.  "You are rather quiet...."

"I was just thinking. Are we taking this bet too far?" He pointed to the other males in the limo. "Look at us. They twelve best players and we are spending our night making sure one girl gets home okay. This isn't us!" The Chinese male ruffled his own hair. "Are we even us anymore?"

"Unicorn! Don't you dare ever say that again! You are you, you are all perfect in your own ways!" Hyuna reached over to pet him on the head. 

"I think I am in love...." Baekhyun grinned, but that was short lived as the girl slumped forward in his arms, clearly passed out.

"I'll take her." Jongdae sighed and pulled the drunkard into his lap. "What are you doing to me? My heart is pounding." He looked down at the girls peaceful face. "What are you doing to all of us?" He lifted his hand and used a single finger to brush Hyuna's hair gently from her eyes.

"I think Xing-Hyung is right." Chanyeol broke Jongdae's attention to the girl in his lap, as the latter looked up in suprise. "I think we are changing." The taller scratching his head and then glanced round at the others, "Right?"

"That much was obvious, Parrot Boy!" Luhan snickered, but the his smile faltered. "That didn't even sound like a manly laugh to me... Oh GOD!"

"Think she tranferred cuteness into Luhan when she kissed him back at the club?" Sehun casually commented, enjoying watching his Hyung's cheeks tint pink.

"That wouldn't happen, this isn't some silly Drama Sehun." Minseok rolled his eyes at the maknae, accepting the 'thanks' mouthed at him from his best friend. "Besides, we all know Lu-ge used to be well... not so manly" The round faced male sent a grin as his luhan scowled towards him. "Call it payback for being the first to be kissed by Hyuna." The eldest winked as their group of friends chuckled.

"What do you think she meant though? She said we didn't remember her..." Suho rubbed his chin in thought, "Have any of us played her before?" He looked round the group looking to every pair of dark hues, only one set wavered. "Jongdae?"

"I used to know her as a kid..." He pulled the girl closer to his chest and nuzzled into her hair, inhaling the sweet berry scent. "She has my picture...beside her bed." He peeked up from the budle of hair, curious of the reactions.

"Not just you Chen. We all did...." Tao folded his arms, the others looked on in confusion. The Chinese maknae rolled his eyes, "there is only one girl to ever exist that I can talk to comfortably, I met her at camp remember?"

"You mean that idol camp our parents made us go to when we were like six?" Kris raised his brow as Tao nodded. "Oh there was that girl that nobody would talk to right? You made friends with her."

"My dad told me that she was a friends daughter, so I should make friends." Tao grinned and reached over to tap the sleeping girl on the head. "If I am right, that girl we spent the entire summer with... was Hyuna." Mouths dropped open as the information washed over them. Only one word left their mouths, speaking softly in unison.

"NaNa?" 

 

***************************************

 

A/N: hello my lovelies!  How are we feeling today? I have been working on a few other stories so sorry for not updating quickly! Mianhae!  I love you all,  thank you so much to my subscribers,  upvoters, commenters and silent readers! I really appreciate your support of this story :) let me know your thoughts!