-011-

Taming Twelve

Chanyeol kicked the sand as he walked along the shore with Hyuna's parrot, the leash attatching said parrot's foot to chanyeol's wrist, as it flew beside him. He raised a hand to block the sun, so that he could view his friend's antics. They were all attempting to tackle one another into the waves and Chanyeol was impressed by Hyuna's ability to prevent the males from doing so. 

"Yah! I am wearing WHITE!" Hyuna growled as she stuck her foot behind Yixing's and pushed with all her might, forcing him down, as a wave crashed over them. Yixing's hands instantly clutched the girl close to his chest to stop her from being carried with it, he held her whilst the water went away again and then loosened his grip. Chanyeol, who had seen the whole thing, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around Hyuna before pulling her away from Yixing. Junmyeon handed his best friend a towel then, snorted at him.

"Damn, Unicorns fall down fast!" He grinned and then turned to Hyuna, "You okay?"

"What did you say?" Hyuna's eyes widened as she was into another flashback.

"I'm not upset!" Nana folded her arms in a huff, her heels digging into the mud as she kicked her legs. A slightly taller kid, with large ears, rolled his eyes as he sat beside her. "They just didn't want to play with me....."

"Who need's friends?" he shrugged and pulled at a blade of grass. "I want a Parrot for a friend." The boy looked up in the decision and nodded his head in agreement with himself. 

"Don't you have any friends, Yeolie?" Nana asked as she wiped her eyes, "You play with Baekkie, right? I bet he would be your friend!" Nana stood and pulled him to his feet.

"Where are we going?" Yeolie blinked at the shorter girl, who tightened her grip on his hand.

"Nobody should be lonely, i'm going to help you find friends!" Nana gave him a toothy grin and lead him away from the lake.

"Fine! But, i will help you too!" Yeolie again nodded in his way of commiting to the task.

The two arrive at a long table, with 10 other small faces looking up to one girl. 

"NANA!" the table cheered, then one with single lids laughed, "Look, the unicorn fell down again!" He pointed to a Chinese boy across the way.

"I'm going to see if he is okay...." Yeolie sped off and Nana sat down,

"That is Yeolie, we can be his friends!"

"Hyuna-ssi?!" Kyungsoo was shaking the girl by her shoulders, "Did she swallow water?!" His eyes widened as he looked round his friends. The had all taken their dry T-shirts off and placed them over her for warmth.

"I don't think so, not enough to drown anyway." Junmyeon bit his lip, "I caused this...."

"I'm fine, I just must have had shock...." Hyuna opened here eyes slowly, as she focused the males watched her eyes widen and then shut tight, her cheeks tinting with a deep red. "Why are you all shirtless?!" the squeak in her voice allowed the guys to know she was okay, enough for the shoulders to simultaneously relax.

"You scared us!" Jongdae growled, he pounced towards her, his hands landed either side of her head. Foreheads touching. "Please, don't do that again.I thought Halmoni was going to kill me. I thought you were gone.." he bent close and pressed his lips to hers, without enough force to call it a kiss and mentally thanked his friends for turning away at that point. He whispered against her lips, his voice slightly shaking, "Stars don't go out...remember that." His eyes widened and he pushed himself back, recieving a look of awe, before she seemed to return to herself.

"Kim Jongdae, actually no, all of you seem to misunderstand something." She sat up and ran her hands through her hair, the boys around her gaped at this side of Hyuna as she stood up and walked towards Jongdae, and unfortunately Yixing - who happened to be in her bad books due to the wave, brushing sand of her hands in a slow manner. The boys inched away slightly and Hyuna took Yixing's hand,entwining their fingers. "I won't fall for your playboy ways," she turned to each male and looked him directly into the eye, "Even if i like you, no, even madly in love. I won't come to you." she picked up a blanket, that had been used for sitting on, and wrapped it around herself. She turned to look at the setting sun and shivered, "Can we go back? I have a recital in the morning that i really need to practice." 

"That was cold!" Sehun threw his hat into the sand, he marched up to Hyuna an span her round to face his hyungs.

"Sehun! She is your noona!" Baekhyun hissed, as he pulled the maknae.

"So?!" Sehun glared at Luhan, who reached out to help keep Sehun back. "We are humans too, you know!" 

"Dude, stop...." Jongin nudged Sehun in the ribs, he looked at Hyuna and scowled. "You should know better, Noona, we were concerned. We thought you were having fun before all this..." he trailed off hurt.

"Come on Hyuna, you can sit in the back alone if you want. you can sleep on the way back." Minseok motioned for her to go first and Tao stepped in next to her.

"I'm coming too, I hate bugs. I promise i won't bother you, my phone is in the van and i have Gucci i need to buy..." Tao smiled as if Hyuna had said nothing hurtful.

"Thankyou Tao." Hyuna shifted her eyes to the floor.

"Is this a trap?" Tao raised a brow and the girl shook her head silently. "For what?"

"For not reacting like Sehun, Not showing the hurt because you understand my point of view and because i think, this is the most we have spoken since you found out about my martial arts." Hyuna pulled the blanket closer to her,

"well, then, You're welcome." Tao smiled, again, before falling into a comfortable silence.

"Ah.."Minseok breathed in sudden understanding of something and simply swung his arms about as he walked with them back to the car, a old habit or his he does when he is in own thoughts, humming a tune softly. He had been mad at her too, he hadn't considered her feelings. Why hadn't he done that? Hyuna wasn't just some girl... she was Nana. But, then maybe that was her reasoning. He stopped and tilted his head in thought, eyes on the back of her head as they continued. Realisation hit and his eyes widened, she's remembering us! He turned back and ran towards his younger friends, he had to tell them. Their Nana was remembering them, the playboy pact could finally end,

 


 

A/N: I finally got it posted! i'm sorry for any mistakes, i have no glasses! hope you like the update.... as requested lay's flash back is next :) who's after Lay? wanna guess? ^^ Saranghae!