-001-

Taming Twelve

12 males dusted their hands off over the large pile of wounded bodies. One in particular sending another kick into a random body part that was sticking out of the pile.  He smiled a creepy heart-shaped smile and turned to the others.

"Kyungsoo,  you enjoy this way too much." His eldest friend Minseok muttered as he pulled a leather jacket over his muscular arms. "I am getting kind of bored of this now." The other males nodded a little in agreement. 

"But, there is nothing else to do!" Kyungsoo groaned as his best friend, Jongin hooked an arm over his neck. The darker skinned male just shook his head, grinning.

"We should get back. My mother will be back home soon, if we aren't in my room she will ask questions again." The leader of the group, Joonmyeon,  gave an angelic smile and the others followed him out. Girls swooned as the group passed them, some sending cute waves as they made their way to the house. It was natural to them to be gawked at. They were used to it. The 12 had every girl they wanted at their feet. Joonmyeon, with his angelic appearance and kind gestures could fool any girl. Yifan,  the Chinese co-owner was that of a model in terms of appearance, but a heart of stone and his word was law. Minseok, the eldest, along with his best friend Luhan were simply adorable looking. Their personalities opposed that in every way possible. Just looking them in their eyes long enough had caused several girls to faint. Next on the list is Chanyeol,  his height gave him an advantage over a few of the others. He could charm a girl just by reaching down something that was out of their reach, flash them a smile and the girl would be hooked. Next is the deathly 4, Yixing,  Jongdae,  baekhyun and Kyungsoo.  Yixing's choice of study - compositions. He writes and the other three sing. Their harmonies enough to leave any girl weak at the knees. Separately they have their own charms. Jongdae was the class clown. Guarantee that he would laugh his way into any girls heart. Baekhyun was deathly cute and he knew it. And Kyungsoo was the picture of innocence, rather different from his real personality. Yixing also dances, along with Jongin and Sehun, their hip rolls should probably come with a sign saying 'not for the faint hearted'. And last but no means least Tao. Tao is a strong silent type. Nobody has every heard him talk, other than the Exo gang of course.  He is a martial arts master and has a fan club all of his own. 

These 12 males all have two things in common.

1. They like to fight.

2. They like to play. They are playboys,  or players.

 

"Hey did anyone hear that girl trying to confess after her date with Sehun? " Jongin broke the silence as they walked. Their youngest member snickering from his other side.

"I think she learnt her lesson" Yixing sent a dimple smile to the youngest.  "By the way thanks for sending her to me." He winked and the youngest grinned.

"We are geniuses! Keep them in the group!" Sehun winced as he received a smack up the back of the head from luhan. "What was that for?! AISH!" 

"One thing I am your hyung you little .  Secondly the plural is genii if you really were a genius you would know." Luhan rolled his doe eyes and gave the maknae another smack up the head.

"Luhan-ge don't remove the rest of his brain cells. He still needs some to breathe." Tao muttered as they stepped into Joonmyeon's home and kicked their shoes off. 

"Like you are any better panda!" Sehun scoffed and dodged another hit from luhan, who was defending their youngest Chinese member.

"Guys, remember when I said we had to be in my room? My mother is outside. get upstairs now." The leader pushed from the back of the group, forcing them up the stairs. Once they reached the safety of his room they made themselves comfortable. Jongdae and baekhyun raiding the mini fridge for drinks and snacks. Jongin and Luhan browsed the games for the various gaming consoles and began to play. The others simply flopped on the bed and took out their stash of magazines.

"Hey wait a second!" Yifan trained his eyes on the others, narrowing them a little. "How did we even get in that fight?" His gaze fell on the large eyed male, snickering in the corner.

"I slept with Heechul's girlfriend." He winked and his best friend reached over to hi5 him. "Dang she has a hot body. Her stomach could have made a explode in his pants." The Chinese leader simply nodded clearly impressed that the younger Korean had managed to sleep with the hottest girl in school.

"Hey when she gets all heartbroken send her my way?" Jongin raised a brow.

'You know it buddy!" The males heart lips drew up in a grin and then the room filled with male voice trying to get in after Jongin. The guys pass girls around the group. They have so many members in their friend group that as soon as they are bored of their female toys they simply point her in the direction of someone who will 'comfort' her. And the girls, they know it's happening but take it anyway. Why? Because they always hope they next time will be different, and these guys had them figured out. 

"I don't want a go on her." Chanyeol's deep voice carried through the room. Even his best friend, baekhyun stayed silent as the taller shrugged his shoulders.

"Channie you better not be braking the playboy pact!" Baekhyun screeched and a large hand covered his entire face and pushed him back.

"Moron. I mean these girls aren't a challenge anymore. It's getting boring." Chanyeol snorted and grabbed the rest of the cake his friend had been eating, before shoving the whole thing into his mouth.

They continued their usual chill time until Jongdae piped up a question. 

"Hey who is up for a vacation to my grandma's house?  New girls and new people to fight!" His friends turned to gape at him. "It is almost summer holidays." 

"That is the first time I have ever actually thought you were smart Jongdae. " Minseok grinned and patted the younger on the back. "When do we leave?"

****************************************************************************************************************************

 

A/N:  I hope this doesn't disappoint after the trailer. The story is only just starting! Obviously it need Hyuna to kick off properly right? ^^ Please comment/subscribe and let me know if you like it. You can even send me a wall post of a private message to discuss anything. ^^ saranghae <3