Chapter Seven

Someone To Love Him

Jackson picks Mark up and takes him to his car, the whole time his heart is going at an incredible speed. He is beside himself with worry for the redhead. He drives faster than he's supposed to, to his house, making the usual fifteen-minute drive turn into a five-minute drive.
Jackson picks up Mark once more and rushes him into his house. He brings him into the bathroom where all of the first aid stuff is.
Mark opens his eyes when Jackson makes him sit on the bench. He watches as Jackson digs around in the cupboard for the first aid stuff. He pulls it out and then grabs a face washer and wets it, only then does he look at Mark.
"Hey, do I look that bad?" Mark says, trying to make a joke.
Jackson shakes his head, "You can never look bad to me."
Mark swallows, which hurts because of his split lip, he feels a blush creeping into his cheeks.
Jackson starts to wipe away the blood with the face wash, staring into Mark's eyes as he does so. Mark doesn't appear to be as hurt as he originally looked. He has a black eye, split lip and a cut on his cheek. It's silent between them but the tension is high.
As Jackson goes to make the face washer wet again, his arm brushes against Mark's side, making him flinch.
"Take off your shirt. Now." Jackson commands, immediately noticing that Mark is hurt there.
Mark, knowing better than to argue, takes his top off, grimacing in pain.
Jackson's breath catches when he sees him and not just because he's seeing Mark shirtless but because of the bruise that is making his chest more colorful than it should be.
Jackson touches it lightly, not wanting to hurt Mark even more. The sight of the bruises angers Jackson.
"Hey, Jacks, I'm okay." Mark murmurs, putting his hand under Jackson's chin and pulling his face up.
"I'm going to kill Jinyoung and never keep you out of my sight ever again." Jackson replies.
"Don't, it'll make things worse," Mark says, not wanting Jackson to get hurt.
"It's too late for that." Jackson says, planning to give hell to Jinyoung tomorrow.

Mark ends up staying the night at Jackson's house. Even though Mark insisted that he should be the one to sleep on the couch, he ends up sleeping in Jackson's bed. He falls asleep with the scent of Jackson filling him.
Jackson stays up for at least an hour after Mark falls asleep, he can't believe that Mark is sleeping in his bed, that thought alone keeps him awake.

Jackson gives Mark a new uniform to wear and they set off for school, not mentioning what happened last night. Mark called his dad using Jackson's phone but got no answer, Mark hopes that he's away on a business trip.
They make it to school early and Jackson clenches his jaw when he sees Jinyoung standing there with his group of friends. "Stay here, this won't take long." Jackson says, Mark goes to argue but knows better than to argue with him.
"You think you can just hurt Mark and get away with it." Jackson growls, walking up to Jinyoung who he then punches in the face. Jackson wasn't there, after all, to talk.
Jinyoung looks up at him, rubbing his jaw. "Why do you care so much?"
Jackson punches him again, making Jinyoung fall to the floor. Then he kicks him in the side as he did with Mark. Jinyoung doesn't stay down for long, he gets back up and punches Jackson.
At that moment a teacher comes out, "That is enough, there will be no fighting in this school."
Mark rushes over to Jackson and drags him away, they leave the school, blowing off their classes.
Mark takes Jackson to his home, as he passes through the kitchen he sees a note from his father,
Out with friends, will be gone for a couple of days.
Mark sighs in relief, his father doesn't know that he didn't spend the night at home.
Mark takes Jackson to his bathroom and makes him sit on the bench, as the other did with him.
Mark grabs out the first aid stuff, knowing exactly where it is since he uses it so often.
He grabs out the bandages and gets Jackson's hand, ignoring the butterflies in his stomach. Jackson stares down at Mark, watching his every move.
"Now look who's doing the looking after." Mark says with a small smile.
"Now we match." Jackson says softly.
Mark looks up at Jackson and in that moment he notices two things:
One= Their black eyes do match.
Two= He's falling in love with Jackson.

Author's Note: Thanks so much to my subscribers. The feedback was amazing when I needed your help, I hope this included everyone's ideas.