Chapter Ten

Someone To Love Him

Mark didn’t know for how long they kissed and to be frank, he didn’t care as long as Jackson didn’t stop touching him but eventually, they both needed air and had to break the kiss.
Jackson leans his forehead against Mark’s, “What am I ever gonna do with you?”
Mark shrugs with his heart still racing, “Whatever you want.” After the words leave his mouth, Mark’s eyes go wide at what was just said. “I-uh…didn’t mean…for….”
Jackson cuts him off with a laugh, “Its fine Mark.”
Mark nods and pulls away from Jackson, he finally realizes how dark it’s become. “We should go, it’s getting late and it’s a school night.”
Jackson sighs, not wanting to leave their little escape from reality. “What will happen to us?” He asks as they start walking home.
Mark bites the inside of his cheek, “I don’t know, what do you want to happen?”
Jackson gives him the ‘are you serious’ look, “Wasn’t that obvious from the amount we were kissing before? Or do I need to prove myself even more?”
Mark blushes, knowing what the other means by proving himself. “Sorry. I just…urgh…I’ve never done this before Jacks.”
Jackson smiles at the nickname, “Neither have I, but I know we can make it work.” He says with enough conviction to make the redhead smile.
Jackson's smile leaves his face when he remembers that they will have to go to school tomorrow, which means that Mark will have to face Jinyoung and so will Jackson. He doesn’t know who will look more hurt by the end of the day, Jinyoung or him.
Mark sighs contently as he walks in a comfortable silence with Jackson, his mind still processing the fact that Jackson wants to be with him, little does he know that they are being watched.

Jinyoung swears for the millionth time, why him Jackson? I would be so much better to hang out with. He waits from where he’s hidden just to make sure that Jackson and Mark won’t notice him, Jinyoung was in a shop but as Mark and Jackson passed it, his curiosity arose and he wanted no, needed to know what was going on between those to, especially after Jackson defended Mark.
So he leaves the shop and follows the two at a distance until they reach a house.
Jinyoung’s eyes widen when he sees Jackson giving Mark a kiss, not on the cheek but full on the lips, Jinyoung feels a growl coming up through him but pushes it down. So…that’s how it is. Oh Mark Tuan, you better be ready for what’s to come. It’s payback time.