Chapter Eleven

Someone To Love Him

It was another school day, except it wasn't. Mark felt happier when he entered those school gates, he was until Jinyoung walked up to him.
"Look who finally arrived." Jinyoung drawls, for once not accompanied by his gang.
Mark did arrive late today, he slept in and only woke up with ten minutes to get ready and be at school. "Hello, Jinyoung. Can I help you?"
"Look who suddenly has courage now that he has a boyfriend whose ready to stand up for him." Jinyoung replies.
Mark keeps a straight face, "What are you talking about?"
Jinyoung rolls his eyes, "Please. I know that you and Jackson are dating and don't you think for a second that you'll get to keep him.
"Excuse me." Someone says from behind them, they both turn and come face to face with a boy with silver hair.
They both move out of his way and watch him after he passed, he keeps his head down and his hands shoved in his blazer's pockets.
Mark takes this opportunity to walk away from Jinyoung which is just as well because the bell starts to ring.
Jinyoung doesn't notice the bell, he doesn't even notice his prey walking away from him but he does notice when the silver-haired guy leaves his eyesight.

A/N: Sorry that the update is once again short but I've been really busy moving and stuff. My plan is to make the next chapter really long and thank you for all of the nice comments :)