Chapter Nine

Someone To Love Him

A/N: Thank you to Firevein and Jaack_Jaack for your continuous commenting. And to all of you who comment, I can't reply at the moment because I have limited internet but I do read them :) so thank you heaps.

 

"And how do you plan to find out?" Mark whispers, scared that Jackson knows how he feels.
Jackson tilts his head to the side and thinks for a moment, how can he find out? He does want to do something but he doesn't want Mark running away yelling at how much of a freak he is for being gay.
"See? You've got no-" Mark begins to say that cuts off when Jackson nuzzles his face into Mark's neck while pulling him closer.
"You were saying?" Jackson breaths, Mark shivers from Jackson's breath on his neck. Mark wraps his arms around Jackson's waist, not sure what he's doing but knows it feels right, especially when Jackson doesn't do anything other than sigh.
"I was saying that you got nothing but maybe you do." Mark admits.
He feels Jackson's smile on his neck, he pulls away to reply, "Does that mean you're gonna tell me?"
Mark gives him an evil smile, "No."
Jackson growls, thrilling Mark. "I'm not letting you go until you tell me."
Mark smiles, "Then I'm never telling you." He says without thinking but once he realizes what he's said, he buries his face in Jackson's chest out of embarrassment. Jackson doesn't mind or even notice, he's too busy grinning at what Mark said.
"I'm sorry. That was creepy of me." Mark says, his voice muffled by Jackson's t-shirt.
Jackson laughs, "Then I must be creepy too because I thought it was cute."
Mark moves his face away from Jackson's top and looks at him in disbelief, "You did?"
Jackson nods and moves away a bit of hair that was in Mark's face, he then wraps his arms around Mark's waist. "Why won't you tell me?" He murmurs.
"Because you'll hate me." Mark says back, absolute on not telling him.
Jackson raises his eyebrow, "It's unlikely that I'll end up hating you. Especially from the way I'm holding onto you."
Mark blushes and avoids Jackson's eyes. His hands form fists on Jackson's chest and he tries to regulate his breathing.
"I'm still not telling you." Mark says, pulling fully away from Jackson, missing his warmth almost immediately.
Jackson sighs when Mark leaves him but then decides to grab him again, pulling Mark close.
"I told you, I'm not letting you go until you tell me what you're hiding." Jackson growls into Mark's neck, as he once again buries his face into Mark's neck. Mark bites his bottom lip and blushing harder. His hands reach up and play with Jackson's hair, giving Jackson shivers down his spine.
Mark makes Jackson pull away from him, "Fine. I like you."
"Of course you like me, you have to like someone to be friends with them." Jackson says, not truly understanding what Mark is saying but hoping that Mark means 'like' as in more than a friend.
Mark says, "I don't mean in that way, even though I also like you as a friend and I completely understand that you don't feel that way and that you-" Mark is cut off when Jackson presses his lips up against Mark.
Mark immediately returns the kiss, wrapping his fingers in Jackson's hair, a burst of happiness spreading through his whole body. Mark can't remember the last time he ever felt so happy. Then his brain shuts off when Jackson runs his fingers along his waist.
Jackson knows that he's nothing without Mark. Even though he's known the other for a little over a week, he feels like he's known him for years. There was nothing enjoyable in his life until he met Mark. That was when he first started truly living.