Chapter Thirteen

Someone To Love Him

"It has been decided that a class will be broken up and the students will be split into the other class, so do expect to get five news students added to this class." Mark teacher says, Mark shares a look with Jackson.
Jackson shrugs, he doesn't see a point to caring who comes into the class but as soon as the other class members enter, he realizes that Mark caring was actually a good idea because Park Jinyoung enters the room. The only good thing about this situation is that he isn't surrounded by Bam Bam and Yugyeom, his best friends or drones.
Mark stiffens in his seat and Jaebum, who is on his others side, notices and looks at Jinyoung who seems to be staring at him.
Jaebum looks away, curious as to why the male was staring at him and making Mark uncomfortable.
"Welcome, please find a spare seat." The teacher says, ignoring the tension that has risen in the room.
Jinyoung, of course, picks the seat that is right next Jaebum. He nods at him and faces the front, smirking when he sees Mark and Jackson sitting together.
"Now, I'm sure you guys are all wondering what your assignment is. Well, its a group project, which will consist of four people and before you all get excited, I will be picking the groups. Or rather your seating arrangement will do that for me."
Mark looks out of the corner of his eye to see Jackson clenches his fist against the top of his desk as he realizes what's happening.
It takes a few seconds and Jackson's reaction for Mark to understand what's happening, they will be in a group with Jinyoung which means spending time with him after and during school.
Mark wants to say something to the teacher but knows it'd be hopeless, his teacher wasn't the type to change his mind.
Jackson, having not been in the class for as long, raises his hand. "I am unable to be in Jinyoung's group, we have many...differences."
The teacher smiles, "Well, you'll just have to work those differences out." Jackson sighs, Great, he thinks to himself.
Mark gives him a sympathetic look which makes Jackson feel warm inside, Mark shouldn't be worried about Jackson, he should be worried at the fact that his bully is in his group. But that's what he likes so much about the redhead.
"You guys will need to decide what you want to do for your project, you can pick from either studying the evolution of any animal or the effect pollution has on our world." The teacher says. "Now, get to work and yes you are able to move your desks around."
The classroom is filled with the sound of desks and chairs being moved around. But there is one row that doesn't move. Jackson refuses to move and Mark follows his lead, Jaebum looks between the two boys and the other one sitting next to him, wondering what has happened between the three.
Jaebum decides to take the lead. He clears his throat, gaining the attention of Mark, Jackson and the other male. "What shall we do for the project."
"Pollution," Jackson announces abruptly and Mark nods in agreement
Jinyoung smirks, "Of course you two would choose the same thing."
Mark lays a hand on Jackson's desk to stop him from reaching towards Jinyoung. "Just shut up Jinyoung." Mark hisses. Jinyoung smirks and shrugs, unfazed by the couple.
Jaebum looks at the other male, which he now knows that his name is Jinyoung. He raises an eyebrow at Jinyoung, "What do you want to do for the project?"
Jinyoung shrugs, "Whatever, I don't care."
"He probably won't even do any of the work and make us all do it." Jackson retorts.
Jinyoung smiles, "Hey...if you're offering..."
Mark picks up something and flicks it at Jinyoung which to his misfortune, the teacher notices, "Mark! You do not throw things in my classroom. If I catch you doing that again, it'll be detention."
Mark nods and once the teacher is no longer paying any attention to him, he sighs. This is not going to be fun.

Jinyoung looks at Jaebum when he thinks the other doesn't notice, he studies Jaebum's face, from his silver hair to his strong jawline.
Well well, someone has replaced Jackson Wang. Lucky him. So, how do I get this one?

A/N: Hey guys, it is me again. I guess you guys are probably getting sick of these author notes but I'm planning on writing another story but I will still continue with this story. Here are my ideas and please comment which one you'd read:

1. The One: Mark was just an average bully and Melanie was just an average new student or victim as Mark thought. But everyone has their secrets and suddenly Mark finds himself craving to know every single one of hers. (Jackson will be his best friend but no Markson, sorry.)

2. Player Gone Wrong: He roamed the halls like he owned them, which most of the female population thought he did. He never cared for the feelings of anyone outside his group of friends, she was just a bet made from his friends. He thought she was an easy target but boy was he wrong. (I have no idea who the male lead would be, so if you choose this one, please give me the male lead you'd like. I think this is my favorite option.)

3. Hopeless Love: The love was forbidden but that didn't stop them. (HanHun, cause Sehun is my ultimate bias and cause I miss Luhan being in EXO).


Also, if you guys have anything you want to happen in this story, please don't be afraid to comment your idea. Sorry for no really cute Markson moments, will do more in the next update :)