Chapter Twelve

Someone To Love Him

A/N: Enjoy!!!

 

"He knows." Mark hisses as soon as he sees Jackson at least.
Jackson goes a little pale but for Mark's sake, he pretends not to care that much. He grabs Mark's arm and pulls him out of the cafeteria and into the hallway that is near the next class that they have together.
The hallway is empty as most students choose to be inside the cafeteria at lunch. Jackson pushes Mark up against a wall and leans in close, "How?"
Mark loses all of his thought processes and just stares up at his boyfriend, "Uh...what?"
Jackson smirks and quickly gives Mark a kiss, leaving them both wanting more. "How did Jinyoung find out?"
Mark shrugs and feels panic rise within him, "What if Jinyoung starts telling everyone?"
Jackson pouts, "Are you ashamed of me babe?"
Mark's cheeks go red at being called babe. "You know it's not like that."
Jackson sighs, his attempt at light humor failing epically though he did enjoy Mark's reaction to being called babe. "I know but something tells me he won't."
Mark looks into Jackson's eyes and feels as if he could lose himself in them, "How do you know though, that he won't?"
Its Jackson's turn to shrug, "I don't know, it is just a gut feeling."
Mark decides to drop the subject, not wanting to think of Jinyoung longer than he has to. "How did you sleep?"
Jackson smiles and leans in to rest his head on Mark's shoulder. "You mean when I was finally able to go to sleep?"
"What kept you awake? Did something happen?"
Jackson feels warmth when he hears the concern in Mark's voice. "I'm fine. The thought of you kept me awake."
Mark bites his bottom lip, "I'm sorry."
Jackson chuckles, "Never, never apologize for that." He runs his nose along Mark's jawline, making the redhead shiver and hold onto Jackson's uniform, his fingers brushing against Jackson's side.
Both of them are dying to kiss each other but just as Jackson goes to brush his lips against Mark's, the bell that signals the start of the class goes. Jackson growls, "Stupid bell."
Mark smiles and pushes Jackson away, trying to hide his shaking hands but he can't hide anything from Jackson, who notices. He smirks, "To be continued."
Mark blushes and their teacher opens the door for their class, the couple walks in and takes their seats right at the back.
The class slowly fills up and the teacher starts her lecture but the door opens again showing the guy with silver hair who walked past Mark and Jinyoung.
"Hello." He says, bowing, "My name is Jabeum and I'm new to this school."
The teacher nods, "Welcome Jaebum to our school, there is a spare seat right beside Mark. Mark, please raise your hand."
Mark complies and raises his hand, recognition flashes in Jaebum's eyes as he realizes that he has already seen Mark. He sits beside Mark and the teacher continues on with her lecture.
Mark glances over at Jackson and just raises his eyebrow and urges Mark on. Mark turns to Jaebum and when he looks back, Mark gives him a friendly smile. "Hey, I'm Mark. How's your first day so far?"
Jaebum shrugs, "Like every first day I've ever had."
"Do you move around a lot?" Mark asks, genuinely curious about Jaebum, who other than Jackson, hasn't shunned him or called him a name like pretty much every other person on campus.
Jaebum sense this and decides that Mark is probably better than his 'buddy' a person who was supposed to show him around.
"Yeah, I did for a while but I'm staying here for the rest of high school," Jaebum says, hoping this redhead would want to be his friend.
"Oh, if only you choose a better school to stay at for the rest of your high school years," Mark says, chuckling.
Jaebum nods, even though he's been here for a short time, he realizes that there are way better schools than this one. You can just tell that even the teachers don't really care and that's why Mark and he haven't gotten in trouble for talking during class.
"I've noticed." Jaebum says.
Mark looks over at Jackson who in return looks at him with a smile. Mark decides to introduce them. "Jaebum, this is Jackson, my...uh...best friend. Jackson, meet Jaebum." They give each polite smiles and say nice to meet you then Jaebum focuses on the lesson. Jackson raises his eyebrow at Mark and mouths, "Best friend?"
Mark gives him an apologetic smile, "Sorry but I didn't think we should tell him straight away." He mouths back.
Jackson shrugs, knowing that Mark is right but plans to punish him later.

"So Jaebum...he seems nice." Mark says, attempting to make a conversation with Jackson.
Jackson shrugs, "He does seem nice, maybe we should see if he wants to sit with us at lunch."
Mark nods, "Yeah maybe we should."
They reach Jackson's house and walk in, his parents are still at work and won't finish until hours later.
Jackson leans against the kitchen counter and Mark stands in front of him, close but not close enough to touch him. Jackson wants the redhead to come closer but knows that he needs to punish Mark.
Silence fills the room until Mark sighs and closes the distance between the two. He wraps his arms around Jackson's waist and rests his head on Jackson's chest. He looks up when Jackson doesn't move and doesn't react to Mark being so close.
"What's wrong Jacks?" Mark asks, looking up at his boyfriend.
Jackson shakes his head, "Nothing."
Mark raises his eyebrow, "Really? Cause you're usually the first one to cave."
"Well, I don't think hugging like this is what best friends do." Jackson says.
Mark pouts, "You know that I didn't actually mean that we're best friends. People can't know that we're dating, it needs to be kept a secret."
Jackson nods but still doesn't wrap his arms around Mark.
Mark runs his nose along Jackson's neck and then along his jawline. He then traces kisses along his cheeks, making Jackson a little breathless. Jackson tries to remember why he was punishing Mark but forgets.
He growls and kisses Mark, something that he's wanted to do all day.