Prologue Part V: Kwon Ji Yong

I Didn't Want You, But I Needed You

"Kwon Ji Yong. The doctor will see you now." Flipping through pages on a clipboard, the nurse didn't even look up when she announced his name. The said boy stood up and pushed his way through the crowded ER to where the woman was. "Mr. Kwon, do you have any family we should call? Any friends?"

 
"No." He said agitated, "Can I just get these pieces of glass taken out and my bone set? I have places to be." Using his non-broken hand, Ji Yong ran it through his hair while an annoyed expression fell upon his face. "It's not even that bad, it doesn't hurt."
 
"Adrenaline. Hurry and get in there before all cuts get any worse." The nurse seemed just as annoyed as Ji Yong, glaring daggers at him. "There are beds full of people with more urgent injuries than yours, so get into the room." 
 
"Damn chick, I'm going, I'm going." Giving her his most apologetic yet y look, Ji Yong moseyed into the brightly lit room. 
 
"It's the third time this month Mr. Kwon. Why do you always get into trouble? Trouble that causes you to get hurt." Taking his out stretched arm, the doctor sighed and began to flush the wounds with water. 
 
"What can I say? I'm a little bit crazy." 
 
"A little bit!" Widening her eyes, the doctor began pulling shards out of his forearm, "Anyway Mr. Kwon, what happened now? Last time it was a dare, what was it this time?" Now rolling her eyes, Ji Yong wiped that smirk off his face and became slightly somber. 
 
"Someone was talking about the girl I liked, and so I had to put that guy in his place. Though I missed when I threw my first punch and hit a window." 
 
"Ooh a girl. What's her name? How long have you known each other? What's she like?" Ji Yong was a bit taken back when the doctor asked that question, but hey it'd give him the chance to brag about her. 
 
Laying back gently on the bed, Ji Yong closed his eyes and began to think of her, "That's the thing, I don't know her. We've only talked about three times. Two of those were for a project that she convinced me she'd do all herself. Her name is Chaerin. Lee Chaerin. She's beautiful with hair like honey and eyes as deep as infinite swimming pools. Chaerin is a genius, but she always act quiet around others. She's, she's perfect. Although, I'm her mortal enemy." 
 
 
"Kwon Ji Yong, why can't you be this sweet and loving around normal people?!" Pulling out the last shard, she slapped the back of his head and laughed.