Prologue Part I: Park Bom

I Didn't Want You, But I Needed You

It was her first day back since the incident. But she wasn't afraid at all, she didn't really give a damn about who thought what of her or why. She had lived her life that way for too long, and now it was her time to just do her.

 
 
Before she came back, she had dyed her hair, hopefully it making look so out of place among all those who tried so hard to conform to society that it'd cause people to leave her alone. Well, they already left her alone, but there was always that one goody-two shoes who's come sit by her at lunch or when she was pretending to look productive in class and would start introducing themselves then ask about her family and her life. When that happened, she'd just drop whatever she was doing and leave. And so because of that, she had a reserved seat in the principle's office. 
 
With that came those mandatory "therapy sessions" with the school guidance consoler. She had been assigned those one week before she returned, probably because the dean wanted to make sure she wasn't snorted during breaks. She never went to the sessions of course, hell she barely went to class! Why go to class and learn about thing you're never going to use in life when she could go to the rooftop, drink, and think about how ed up her life was. Pretty hard choice. 
 
 
"Park Bom!" Called out some annoying voice. 
 
It was the professor. He must've wanted her to introduce herself to the class, though most of them already knew her. Maybe it must've been because the teacher was new, and knows what happened to the last incompetent loser who called themselves the 'teacher'. 
 
Rising from her squalid, old desk (most likely given to her on purpose) in the very back corner of the room, Bom purposely glared at each and every one of them. 
 
"I'm Park Bom." Her voice was laced with poison and annoyance, then she sat down and rolled her eyes with that same annoyance. 
 
"Bom, stand back up! Come to the front of the classroom and formally introduce yourself!" He barked. 
 
" this." Bom said under her breath, then Bom grabbed her liquor filled bag and stomped out of the room. She'd just head to her normal spot on top of the roof, and along the way she'd pray that those three weird guys weren't their. Most people never went to rooftop, actually most didn't even know it existed. Bom had found it her second year when she needed a place to cry in pain after choir. But now Bom was too smart to cry in front of anyone, let alone those at school. 
 
Bom had seen those guys around the halls, but didn't dare attempting to talk to them. 
 
Their 'leader' was always showing up with a new hairstyle and then going on and on about how he ed one of the many s that inhabited the school. 
 
The one who shared the same color hairstyle with her never said anything, he just sat and listened. Occasionally, if Bom was there, he'd glance at her. 
 
And then the last one was always shirtless. That's the only way she could describe him. She wasn't so sure that they were all friends, but she was sure that they most likely just tolerated each other
 
 
Luckily, the rooftop was completely empty. It was still early, and Bom smiled slightly at the still occurring sunrise. Despite life throwing the tiest hand at her, Bom sort of lived for these moments. 
 
There wasn't much else she really had to live for, honestly.