Prologue Part III: Gong Minji & Lee Seung-hyun

I Didn't Want You, But I Needed You

"You think you're so great, huh?" Screamed a female's voice, "You ! I'm going to put you in your place!" She tightened her grip on the other's hair and yanked her head back even further. A small crowd of female students gathered around the two women, one now laying on the dirty bathroom floor bleeding.

 
"Who does she think she is?"
 
"I heard her father is a mafia boss!" Another whispered. "She must be such a then!" 
 
"What a ."
 
"Yeah, always sleeping with people to get deals." They snickered through their smirks, then each girl pulled something out of their bags. 
 
It was balloons, water balloons. But it wasn't just water. Someone had the bright idea to add red food dye to the water inside the balloons. With an eerie silence set on the scene, the leader gave the go with her fingers for them to fire the balloons at the one of the floor. Most tired aiming for her head and face, staining her face blood red. 
 
"Now let's go. Leave her here in the filth where she belongs." Glaring down at the half-dead looking girl, she threw one last balloons before exiting with the rest. 
 
 
There on the black and blue tile floor, the brown haired girl lie drenched in red water. In her hand was a stick, a white stick. On it were two little pink lines. Pink lines that meant she was pregnant. 
 
Pregnant. 
 
She wasn't a , not at all. The day that she conceived the baby, she had gotten beaten up by the girls for wearing the same jacket as one of them and was lonely. He was there to comfort her and then one thing lead to another. Needless to say, that was the best and worst night of her life. 
 
Best because she was with the guy she loved. 
 
Worst because she was with the guy she loved. 
 
 
 
"Minji! Gong Minji!" Desperately yelled a voice. 
 
"I'm here." Minji called out quietly. "Seungri, I'm right here." While still on floor, she heard footsteps rushing her way and then someone picking her up. "Let me go, I'm fine."
 
"No you're not! Minji why do you keep letting this happen? You're able to defend yourself, but still you neglect to. And now if you're going to be carrying my baby, I want you safe. You're coming to live with me, and I'll be going with you everywhere."
 
"No! I don't need you or your house or life! I'm fine and I just want to be left alone! I'm always all alone." That last sentence Minji stated under her breath. Standing, the girl began to walk off, tears welling up in her almost black eyes. 
 
"Gong Minji! Listen to me!" Seungri never raised his voice, so Minji knew he was serious. "We're stuck together now! And I'm not mad about that, but you seem to be. Whether you like it or not, I'm going to be with you through this. And don't think you're the only one suffering. Look at me! Look at my life! I could've gone to the national team, I could've been great! A role model to all. But now I'm just some washed up stupid kid. My life was ruined, but yours is just starting. You're all I have left, and there's no way in hell I'm letting you leave me. We're going to get through this, together." Sighing and glancing at the scar on his knee, Seungri grasped Minji's hand and looked at the sky just outside. 
 
"I'm keeping this. You know that?" 
 
"I wouldn't want it any other way. I love you."