YG High School

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

Pfft. Thank God oppa gave me another chance to jog. He really mad at me, didn't he? Wow. You were walking beside TOP oppa in your school's hallway and he put his left arm on your shoulder while GD is arm-in-arm with you. You realized that there are lots of anger eyes staring at you especially the girls because all of the Bigbang's member seem to you to the hall for registration but they don't even give a damn about their fan girls' feelings.

 

" youyou!" A familiar voice calling out your name from behind and you turned back.  "Mianhe. My mother asked me to accompany her to the market for a while."

 

"It's ok. Tomorrow we'll walk together. I don't think you have meet my oppa in a proper way yet." You said and tap TOP's chest, "This my brother,  TOP." Hyunjoong bit his lip and shake his hand with interest. You looked at him in confusion.

 

"Can I accompany your sister now?" Hyunjoong said. TOP looked at you and said that he wanted to accompany you for your first day of school and if Hyunjoong don't mind, he may join you guys.

 

"I think your skirt is too short." Hyunjoong whispered into your ear. You looked at him and scowled. He chuckled.

 

Once you reached inside the hall, everyone turned back to see you all. Silence. BIGBANG!!! I've bet that earlier. You mumbled. Everyone were pushing each other to get near them and you were pushed aside. Now, you are looking at the fan girls, you're safe. Suddenly, there's a stranger poke your hips and you jumped a little.

 

"Annyeong TOP's dongsaeng! I found you. Peek-A-Boo!" He smiled.

 

"Why are you acting like this?" You pouted.

 

"I don't know. I feel different when I'm with you. Well, in the good way" He grinned and you lift your left eyebrow.

 

"So, we will be divided into our class soon. Want to go together?" You asked.

 

"Sure. C'mon." He replied.

 

Both of you lined up in the hall after the Bigbang's member ran out. You still can hear girls talking about Bigbang but you ignored them. So, it's true that Hyun Joong and !@#$%^&*(). You turned to that black hair guy with bangs and said, "What's your name?"

 

"Jung Yong Hwa." He smiled.

 

Yonghwa.. That's nice. Yonghwa plus  you. Omo, it's really suit. You giggled and he put your chin up to realize that the teachers are looking at you. You smiled.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update, readers. And, thank you for subscribing :)