Last Day

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

You can't wait for your new school tomorrow and you haven't get to meet any new friends yet except Le Café's workers and the Bigbang members. That black hair two earing guy too. You think.

You take orders as usual and work as usual.

 

"Give me one cappuccino please." Yah, this guy is weird. Why is he looking down when giving order.

 

"Arasso. That's all?" You asked.

 

"Give me  you." He replied.

 

"Bo?! That's my full name. How-" You said nervously.

 

He looked up at you and smiled. "Annyeong you!" He stood and hugged you tightly.

 

"Yah! Kim Hyun Joong! Why are you here?" You shocked while pushing him aside.

 

TOP went to you and asked Hyunjoong, "Is anything wrong, sir?"

 

"Aniya, I'm from London then after I know  you is here, I fly here." He grinned.

 

"Wae?" TOP asked.

 

Hyunjoong only smile and TOP told me to change my clothes and hang out with him since Hyunjoong was willing to come here and looked for me. You refused because today is the last day you work but TOP disagree because you still can work part-time after school tomorrow so, you changed your clothes and went out with Hyunjoong to the mall.

 

"Is that your boyfriend just now?" Hyunjoong asked.

 

"No! He is my brother. Real brother." You stated.

 

"Glad to hear that." He chuckled.

 

"Why so?" You asked.

 

"Nothing. So, which school will you be studying? I will be studying in Art School." He said.

 

"Now you're transferring here?!" You shocked.

 

"Yes, with you. Wae? Can't I? Babo. I know which school you'll be going. It's YG High School, right? It is your appa's school as in, he built it. I'll be studying there too and we will be in the same class." He smiled.

 

"Wow, you're stalker. You like me, don't you?" You raised your eyebrows for a few times and smirk.

 

"Nope." He said and that made you frustrated.

 

You like him a lot back in London because he is your one and only best friend. He knew about you a lot but he never seem to put interest in you. He never once say "I like you" to you and what more "I love you."

 

After shopping together the whole day, he sent you home.

 

"You're home. I'll stop by at your home tomorrow 'cos I live just in front of your house." Hyunjoong said with excitement.

 

You smiled and said, "Don't forget. Goodnight."