I Met You Again

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

Bip Bip.. Bip Bip.. You stretched your right arm and off the alarm clock. It was 4 in the morning. You woke up and opened the curtain. It's still early, hmm. You took your hand phone and an earphone. You tied your hair and wore a beanie, hoodie, short pants and sport shoes. You went downstairs and took the house key and unlock the house door.

 

You stand in front of Hyunjoong's house. Maybe Hyunjoong is still asleep. It's okay, I don't want to disturb him. I better get off now! You thought. You wore your earphone and played "You and I" by Lady Gaga because you were missing English songs. Then, you started to jog at the beach, behind your house. You saw fogs coming out from your mouth, you keep on breathing and chuckled after playing with your own breath.

 

A while later, you reached at the park which is not that far from the beach. You sat on a bench while drinking water that you bought earlier in front of the park's entrance. There were not many people jogging around that time so you have nothing to embarrass to stretch your body.

 

While you were stretching your leg, someone tapped your shoulder. You almost had panic attack but you try to overcome it by turning your body around and punch the stranger. But you did not get to punch him on the face. You punched his left chest and you just stood there with the same position. You looked up slowly and saw him squinting his eyes.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Le Café's waitress." He tapped your head and chuckled. "How are you?"

 

Your eyes widened, "Mianhe.. Mianhe!!" You bowed quickly. "I didn't mean to punched you." You almost got panic attack.

 

"I really don't mind. You really need to work out on your punch. It's not that hard. Only insects will get injured. Get injured, not dead." He laughed.

 

You scowled and pouted.

 

"Sorry, did I scare you?" He asked and you said, "Deh, babo."

 

He laughed and ask you to join him to jog. He talked a lot when both of you were jogging. From your conversation with him, he will be studying at the same school with you and also take the same subjects. Omo, he gave a hint that he is single. Act cool  you. Act cool. Don't give him a hint. It's almost 5 in the morning and you asked his permission to go home.

 

"You want me to jog you home?" He asked.

 

"Gwenchanh-ayo. It's only few blocks away." You replied.

 

"That's fine. I'll jog you home. What's your house number?"

 

"27."

 

"Mine's 23. It's near! Hello new neighbor!" He grinned. "Wait, omo. You're TOP's dongsaeng? I heard about his family problem but could you be his dongsaeng?" He said in disbelief.

 

"I'll talk you to you in school! I have to go or TOP oppa will be mad at me!" You ran and winked at him.

 

"YAH! So it's true you are his dong-" He shouted and you can't hear him anymore. You smiled and stopped. AHHHHHH!!! What is his name?!! You had lots of fun talking to him until you forget to ask his name and he don't even know your name either but you figured it out already that he knows your name after knowing you're TOP's dongsaeng.