Where am I?

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

Bip..Bip..Bip..Bip.. And it goes on and on. You stretch your right arm to off the alarm clock but there was no alarm clock. You woke up and rubbed your eyes. You looked at yourself and found out that you were wearing a patient's costume. You looked around your surroundings and no one was there.

 

You tried to open your nasal cannula so, you stood up and fell because you felt very dizzy. A thud can be heard from the outside because the medical ventilator fell down. Appa and TOP ran in and TOP carried you to your bed. Soon enough, a doctor check your pulse and treated you.

 

"Why did you stand up?" Appa asked anxiously.

 

You can't say anything because you felt very dizzy. You only shake your head. You looked at the doctor talking to appa and TOP. From their expression, you knew that everything's alright. They smiled at you and you smiled back.

 

"Everything's going to be fine. You don't need to stay in this scary hospital. You can go back home tomorrow. You just need to take a lot of rest." TOP assured you. "I'm sorry I did not fetch you from school two days ago." He your hair.

 

You open your oxygen mask and speak hesitantly, "It.. has been… two days..  I'm on this.. bed?"

 

They nodded. You closed your eyes slowly. All of a sudden, the door was open with a loud "bang" and you opened your eyes back. Hyunjoong and Yonghwa were running towards you asking whether you're okay or not. I'm okay.., you think. It was your first time seeing Hyunjoong and Yonghwa cried. You looked at them and chuckled.

 

"You're a bad girl,  you! You saw me cried and I never see you cry!" Hyunjoong sniffed while crying.

 

"How are you? Feeling better? Hyuna and Yuri are locked up in jail for a month. There were lots of witness saw they pushed you on the road side." Yonghwa interrupted.

 

Again, you open your oxygen mask and said, "I'm alright, Yonghwa." Then, you looked at Hyunjoong and said, "You like me, don't you?" You smiled. Yonghwa looked at both of you in confusion.

 

"Nope." He replied and whispered in your ear, "I hope you're fine with this but I like your brother. Return your love for Yonghwa, he loves you." You blinked few times and looked at him, "Jeongmal?"

Hyunjoong smiled and asked you to keep it as a secret.

 

"Yah! Come back tomorrow!  you have to take a rest!" TOP said.

 

"Deh, join us tomorrow at our home to celebrate  you's welcome home." Appa added.

 

Hyunjoong and Yonghwa obeyed and waved you goodbye.