Bad Day

The Guy Who Bumped Into You

 

You went to the toilet after the announcement for class placing. There, you peed and washed your hands until there's this one girl pushed you and looked at you with anger. She looked at you like a mad person and smirk.

 

"What's your name new girl?" She hissed while lifting her right eyebrow.

 

" you." You tried to act normal. She slapped you and gave you a warning, "Get away from Yonghwa. He's my boyfriend. You touch him, you're dead. Don't try to flirt him, new girl. You don't know anything about him."

 

"Deh! Don't mess with Geum Hyuna and her bestfriend, Kim Yuri." Her friend added while playing with her own hair.

 

You looked both of them walked away. You bit your lips to maintain your watery eyes but it did not last long, your tears rolled down. You were sitting on the floor holding your cheek and cry. You can't stand it because no one should stop an individual to become friends with someone.

 

You try to hold it. You felt your cheek is burning and when you looked it in the mirror, it was red and swollen a little. You wiped your tears and gather enough energy to put a smile on your face and act like nothing happened. You went out from the toilet and enter the class.

 

"Miss Choi, is anything wrong?" Your class teacher, Mdm. Park Sun Ju asked you. And you shake your head side to side.

 

You sat next to Hyunjoong and he asked, "Why is your right cheek so red? Someone paint body glove on your face?" He chuckled. You ignore him. "I know something is wrong. What's wrong?" He looked at you anxiously. "You want me to tell your brother?"

 

"Don't report this to oppa." You said softly and he sighed.

 

A crumpled paper was thrown to you. You looked at the person and it was Yonghwa. You read it with your jaw tightly clenched.

 

Yah, what's wrong with your cheek? Did you fell down? And, are you ok? You can talk to me about it. He put smiley face at the last word. You looked at him and gave him fake smile. He smiled back at you and you ignore him when he is trying to give you signals. You pretended to pay attention to Mdm. Park Sun Ju's lesson.